Indigo Associate JTO- PLM Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online: Indigo, an Indian airline, has issued a job announcement for the role of Associate JTO- PLM. From May 4th, 2021, qualified candidates may apply for the position. For a brief overview of this recruiting procedure, read the entire article. For your convenience, the official notification and application connection were provided at the end of the post.
The details for the Indigo Associate JTO- PLM Recruitment 2021 are described below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream job.
Indigo Associate JTO- PLM Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||Indigo|
|Name of the Post||Associate JTO- PLM|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date||May 4th, 2021|
- Indigo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 54.3% as of January, 2021. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. Indigo has become synonymous with being on-time.
- Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 280 aircraft today. A uniform fleet for each type of operation, high operational reliability and an award winning service make us one of the most reliable airlines in the world. Indigo has a total destination count of 91 with 67 domestic destinations and 24 International. This includes four destinations: Agra, Kurnool, Rajkot, and Durgapur which are now open for sale.
Indigo Associate JTO- PLM Eligibility Criteria:
A applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the Indigo Associate JTO- PLM Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double-check that the information on this page is right. The experience for the post is 0 to 1 years. The candidates should completed B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical from any recognised university or institution.
Planning Logistics Materials:
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares, tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors –
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the Indigo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
How to Apply Indigo Associate JTO- PLM Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.goindigo.in/
- Check the career page, and click the “Associate JTO- PLM” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply online” option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
What is the Job Location for Indigo Associate Recruitment 2021?
The job location for the post is anywhere in India.
The candidates should have at least 0 to 1 year experience.
When will start apply online for Indigo Recruitment 2021?
Apply online was starts on 04.05.2021.