Indian Navy MR/NMR Syllabus 2021 Indian Navy Steward Chef, Hygienist Exam Syllabus 2021 Download Nausena MR/NMR April 2021 Batch Syllabus & Scheme 2020 Check Indian Navy MR/NMR Exam Pattern 2020
Indian Navy has recently announce about the Recruitment of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists April 2021 Batch for 400 vacancies (Approximately). Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for this Online Application Form. The Last Date of Submitting the Online Application Form is August 2020. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment & Syllabus from Below .
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam and the Date will be Announced Soon on the Official Website. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by Indian Navy.
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and computer-based objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will be of total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
01. Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications.
02. Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
03. Heat, Temperature, metals and Non- Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
04. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
05. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
06. Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
01. Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours.
02. Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance.
03. History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
04. Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
05. Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/Flag/Monuments.
06. Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players.
(a) Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test(PFT) is mandatory for selection.
(b) PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory:- Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
- Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Enrollment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Enrollment Medical Examination will be enrolled. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
Candidates can Add our Page (https://sarkariaresult.com) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Indian Navy MR/NMR Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam & Result.
|Official Syllabus||Download Indian Navy MR/NMR Official Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download Indian Navy MR/NMR Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.
FAQ Related To Indian Navy MR/NMR Syllabus 2021 April 2021 Batch Exam Pattern
For Which Batch, Indian Navy Will Start The Exam?
Indian Navy Will Start The Exam For April 2021 Batch.
What Will Be The Exam Date Of Indian Navy MR / NMR April 2021?
The Exam Will Be Conducted In 2021.
The Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam Will Be Conducted Online Or Offline?
The Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam Will Be Conducted Online.
There Will Be Any Negative Marking In Indian Navy MR / NMR?
There Will Be Negative Marking of 0.25 ( 1/4 ).
The Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam Will Be Bilingual ( Hindi And English )?
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
What Is The Selection Process In Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam?
It Is Mendatory To Pass All The Sections In The Written Exam?
Yes. The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
How Many Questions Will Be In Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam?
Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
What Will Be The Exam Duration Of Indian Navy MR / NMR Exam?
Duration of question paper will be of 1/2 hour (30 minutes).
Which Type Of Tests Will Be Taken In PFT?
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push – ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
What Is The Minimum Height For Indian Navy MR / NMR?
Minimum height 157 cms.