Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2021 How to Prepare for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Detailed Syllabus for ICG Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Written Exam 2021 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2021
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. They invited the Candidates for the recruitment of Yantrik 02/2021 Batch. The Application form will be Submitted Online Only from 05 JAN 2021 to 19 Jan 2021. Here we are also Sharing the Link to Check the Detailed Recruitment.
The Written Exam will be Conducted first for the Recruitment of Yantrik. The Written Exam will be conducted from early Mid/End March 2021. Those who qualify written tests will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. More Details about Exam is provided Below.
|Stage I Exam Date||Mid/End March 2021|
|Stage II Exam Date||End April/Early May 2021|
|Stage III & IV Exam Date||Early August 2021|
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Fitness in the Medical Examination
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- No of Question & Marks is not Provided by the Official Department.
- The question paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning, aptitude & English.
Note: Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 2-3 days.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify in the written test. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig i.e. Sport Shoe, T Shirt, Trouser etc. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below is compulsory. The PFT will include following:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push ups.
List of Documents: Candidates are required to appear at the venue with the following original documents. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification.
- Three copies of pre-filled e-admit card.
- Two copies of application form.
- Original mark sheet and passing certificates of 10th class.
- Original mark sheet of all semesters and certificate of diploma.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter ID-card, aadhar card, school/ college ID-card or any other photo identity proof.
- Original caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/ SDM/ DM.
- Original caste (if applicable)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- Photo copies of all required documents self-attested such as 10th class pass certificate and mark sheet, diploma certificate and mark sheets of all semester, caste certificate wherever required and sports certificate etc.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Ten recent colour passport size identical photographs with blue background.
- The date of issue of all documents has to be Updated.
- Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Fitness Level
- Visual Standards
- Final Enrolment Medical Examination
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https://sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Indian Coast Guard YantrikAdmit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.