Indian Army Rally Sikkim 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Sikkim 2020 Indian Army Recruitment Rally for Sikkim All Regions 2021 Sena Bharti Rally Bharti Sena Bharti Rally latest Update in Sikkim 2020-21 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 for Sikkim State Indian Army Sikkim Recruitment Rally 2021 Sikkim Bharti Sena Rally
Indian Army Rally Sikkim 2021
Latest Updated Date 20.11.2020:– Indian Army Has Released A Fresh Recruitment Rally Notification Of ARO SILIGURI (Sikkim) For Sepoy Pharma Category, Application will be Start From 02 February 2021 to 18 March 2021… Candidates Can Check More Details Below…
The Indian Army Promises Both Professional And Personal Growth At Every Stage Of The Career. Army Gives The Opportunities To Excel Through Various Courses Are Abundant Including Opportunities To Enhance Your Educational Qualification By Availing Two Years Paid Study Leaves. The Inherent Adventure And Extra-Curricular Activities In The Army Ensure An All-Round Development Essential In Today’s World. Art Of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development And Management; The Army Teaches You All. Moulding The Officers Into Leaders Capable Of Leading From The Front In Any Field. Joining The Army Is Possible Both After Finishing School As Well As After Graduation.
Indian Army Conduct Open Rally Recruitment In Sikkim In Various District. Open Rally Is For The Various Post As Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Etc. Recruitment Rally Will Be Conducted On Differ Dates In Differ District. Candidate Can Check And Get More Information Given With The Below Table. This Table Is Very Useful Thing For Those candidates Who Want To Apply In Indian Army And Belongs To Sikkim. Candidate Can Check Here All The Open Rally In Sikkim In Any District. With The Help Of This Post Candidates No Need For Go To The Any Other Website. So It Is Advisable To All Candidates To Keep In Touch With Our Website For Latest Updates…….
- Sepoy Pharma
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
There Is Very Good News For Those Aspirants Who Wants To Join The Indian Army. The Indian Army Recruitment Rally In Sikkim Is Going To Be Conducted. The Rally Will Be Organized In All Regions Of Sikkim State. The Candidates Of The Given Districts Of Sikkim Can Only Take The Part In The Rally Recruitment. The Candidate Can Apply For That Region Where His District Rally Is To Be Scheduled. The Candidates Can Check The Entire Schedule Of The Recruitment Rally By The Following Table.
Recruitment Rally schedule in Sikkim
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Download PDF|
|At Gopalpur, Odish
Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through admit card.
Districts of Sikkim State
|02 February 2021 to 18 March 2021||04 April 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25||01 Oct 1995 To
30 Sep 2001
|10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammunition Examiner)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject|
1). Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by State board, ICSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
2). Weight criteria will be as per Appendix A of this notification.
3). For minimum education qualification, all subjects including additional subjects will be considered.
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 160 CM, But For The Soldier Technical/ Nursing Assistant/ Technical Aviation It Is 157 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 48 KG Of Weight.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion). But For The Post Of Tradesman 10/8 th Pass It Is 76 CM ( +5 CM Expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||48|
|Tribals (ST) of Authorised Tribes Areas||162||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||48|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||Sepoy Pharma needs to qualify in Physical Fitness Test.
a) Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
|10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
- As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit certificate from concerned specialist / specialists at Military Hospital/ Command Hospital/ Base Hospital.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO/ OR are required to Apply Online At www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
About Indian Army Rally Sikkim Admit Card:-
All the Eligible Candidates Should Download the Admit Card to Appear in Recruitment Rally. Admit Card Will be Available Either on the Official Website of Indian Army or Candidate’s Registered Email Id. Candidates Should Stay Connected With the Official Department to get Latest Updates About Admit Card/ Call Letter.
Note : Admit Cards for Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be sent to candidates through registered e-mail between 20 March 2021 to 25 March 2021.
About Indian Army Rally Sikkim Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check the result and report to Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
Important Document for Recruitment Rally:-
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photographs in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhaar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Documents Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Alongwith One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested Photocopy / Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith At Your Hard Work not on touts.
candidates can add this website (https://sarkariaresult.com ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit Card||Available From 20 March 2021 to 25 March 2021|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given Below. Our Team will respond to you soon.
Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
You have Need to Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In the Army Rally Of Sikkim in Various Districts.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registerd e-mail 10-15 days prior to the commencement of rally.
Candidates Age Should Be 17 ½ to 23 to Participate in Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021.
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs.
* Kandi area certificate.
* Single Bank Account Details
* PAN Card / Aadhaar Card.
* NO Risk (Covid-19) Certificate).
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of all districts of Sikkim State at Gopalpur, Odisha on 04 April 2021. Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through admit card.
The Indian Army Rally Will be Start from 04 April 2021. Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official updates…
Cnadidates can Visit on this Link to Apply online For Indian Army Raly Bharti 2021 : https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/