Indian Army Rally MHOW Madhya Pradesh 2021 Mhow Army Rally Recruitment in Madhya Pradesh 2021 Indian Army organize Recruitment Rally 2021 Mhow District Rally in Madhya Pradesh State Recruitment Notification for Dr. Ambedkar Nagar MP Dewas Region 2021 MP Bharti Sena Rally Indian Army Recruitment ARO Rally Schedule In Madhya Pradesh
- 1 Indian Army Rally Madhya Pradesh 2021
- 2 About Indian Army:-
- 3 Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
- 4 Recruitment Categories:-
- 5 Indian Army Madhya Pradesh Rally Schedule 2021
- 6 Education Criteria:-
- 7 Physical Measurement:-
- 8 Physical & Medical Test
- 9 Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- 10 About Indian Army Rally Madhya Pradesh Admit Card:-
- 11 About Indian Army Rally Madhya Pradesh Result:-
- 12 About MHOW MP Recruitment Procedure:-
- 13 Documents Required at Rally Site
- 14 Important Note:-
- 15 Candidates Alerts:-
- 16 Important Link Area
- 17 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Indian Army Rally Madhya Pradesh 2021
Latest Updated On 19-Jan-2021: Indian Army Has Release A Fresh Notification Of ARO MHOW Recruitment Rally in Madhya Pradesh For Various Soldier Posts… Candidates can Check Details Notification Through the Given Link below…
The Indian Army is the World’s 2nd largest army in the world. The Indian Army is originated from the armies of the East India Company which eventually became the British Indian Army and the armies of the princely states, Which finally became the National Army after the Independence. The Indian Army provides many Entry Schemes to join the Indian Army such as 10+2, 10+2+3, etc. It conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances, like Operation Surya Hope, and can also be requisitioned by the government to cope with internal threats. It is a major component of national power alongside the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
Those candidates who want to join the Indian Army have a very golden moment. Indian Army is going to conduct the Recruitment Rally in different states. There is also Recruitment Rally in Madhya Pradesh. The Rally will conduct in numerous districts region in Madhya Pradesh. The Rally will be organized in the Dewas region. The aspirants should check his district name in the Recruitment rally schedule and the venue of the Recruitment rally of his regarding districts. The Recruitment Rally schedule is given below:-
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Indian Army Madhya Pradesh Rally Schedule 2021
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification PDF|
|Kushabhau Thakre Stadium, Dewas (Madhya Pradesh)||Agar Malwa, Alirajpur, Barwani, Burhanpur, Dewas, Dhar, Indore, Jhabua, Khandwa, Khargone, Mandsaur, Neemuch, Ratlam, Shajapur, and Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh||20 January 2021 To 05 March 2021.||20 March 2021 to 30 March 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Board following grade sys, minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier General Duty (Scheduled Tribe candidate)||10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Board following grade sys, minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Bookkeeping in Class 12th is mandatory.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) / Nursing Assistant (Vet)||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and English with min 50% mks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Technical and Soldier Technical Aviation / Ammunition Examiner||10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Tradesmen 08th Pass||8th Pass. No stipulation in aggregate % but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass||Class 10th/Matric simple pass. No stipulation in aggregate % but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||168||50||77
|Soldier General Duty (Scheduled Tribe candidate)||162||48||77
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||162||50||77
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) / Nursing Assistant (Vet)||167||50||77
|Soldier Technical and Soldier Technical Aviation / Ammunition Examiner||167||50||76
|Soldier Tradesmen 08th Pass||168||48||76
|Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass||168||48||76
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/State/District level having secured 1st/2nd position in last two years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull-ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance
||The following categories only need to qualify in PFT:-
(a) Soldier Technical.
(b) Soldier Nursing Assistance/
(c) Nursing Assistance Veterinary.
(c) Soldier Clerk / SKT
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60
|10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- (I) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- (II) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT During Review.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(i) CEE will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(ii) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(iii) Admit card for the CEE for relaxation candidates (i.e. relationship/sports/ NCC cert) will be issued after verification from the issuing authority.
(iv) Admit card for CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO Mhow (MP) after certified medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
About Indian Army Rally Madhya Pradesh Admit Card:-
Indian army issued admit cards in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in to their account or the admit card will be sent to the candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admits card/ hall tickets will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note : Indian Army MHOW Madhya Pradesh Army Recuitment Rally Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 06 March 2021 to 15 March 2021. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Gate will be open at 00:30 AM and closed at 05:00 AM daily.
About Indian Army Rally Madhya Pradesh Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the result and report to the Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
About MHOW MP Recruitment Procedure:-
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Documents Required at Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar, and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce a certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If a candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In the case of NCC Certificate holder’s relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at the International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photographs in a turban and without a turban.
- Single Bank Account, PAN Card, and AADHAR Card. Single Bank account, PAN Card & AADHAR Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowance and other social benefits scheme.
Note : Candidates are required to bring their mobile number linked with Aadhar Card to verify details at rally site. All candidates will produce a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate and No Risk Certificate at rally site. Format attach as per Appendix ‘D’ & ‘E’. Asymptomatic certificate should have been issued with 48 hrs prior to the rally reporting day.
Documents mentioned in Paragraphs 1 to 11 above are required in original along with one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy/printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stick in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person does this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not in touts.
Final Words :
candidates can add this website ( https://sarkariaresult.com ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities on this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All-State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
For Official Website Kindly Visit: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given below. Our Team will respond to you soon.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
When Will Conduct Indian Army Rally Madhya Pradesh 2021?
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally Madhya Pradesh Will Conduct 20 March 2021 to 30 March 2021 at Kushabhau Thakre Stadium, Dewas (Madhya Pradesh), Candidates stay Connected with us for all the latest Official Updates…
For Which Posts Indian Army Recruitment Rally Madhya Pradesh Will Conducted?
Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
How Can I Participate In Indian Army Recruitment Rally Madhya Pradesh District Wise?
Candidates Need to Fill the Online Application Form to Participate in Indian Army Rally For Various District Of Madhya Pradesh.
After Online Application, When MP MHOW Rally Admit Card Will Sent By Email Id?
Indian Army MHOW Madhya Pradesh Army Recruitment Rally Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 06 March 2021 to 15 March 2021.
What Is The Age Limit for the Indian Army Recruitment Rally of Madhya Pradesh 2021?
The age limits are different According to the various Posts, candidates can Check the detailed Age Limit through this Post.
What Documents will be required for the Indian Army Rally Of Madhya Pradesh 2021?
Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
Residence Certificate with a photograph.
Caste Certificate with a photograph.
School Character Certificate.
Character Certificate with a photograph.
Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
NCC A / B / C Certificates.
Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
Latest passport size photographs.
Single Band Account Details.
No Covid-19 Risk Certificate.
Where can I Apply For the Indian Army Madhya Pradesh Rally 2021?
Candidate can Apply online Through this Official Link: Apply HERE