Indian Army Rally Haryana 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally at At Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, UNA (HP) Sena Bharti Rally 2021 AMBALA Haryana District wise Recruitment Rally for Haryana Region 2021 Bhartiya Sena Bharti Rally New Notification 2021 Upcoming Indian Army Recruitment Rally for Mewat Palwal Gurugram Faridabad & Other Various Districts Of Haryana 2021 Latest Haryana Sena Bharti Rally Schedule 2021-22
Indian Army Rally Haryana 2021
Latest Updated On 09-April-2021 : The Indian Army has Release Fresh Notifications of Army Recruitment Rally for Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, and Other Various Districts of Haryana…The application Process will be Start from 08 April 2021 to 22 May 2021… Candidates Can Check Detailed Information below…
The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Army gives the opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leaves. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all-round development essential in today’s world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all. Moulding the officers into leaders capable of leading from the front in any field. Joining the Army is possible both after finishing school as well as after graduation.
About Indian Army Rally:-
Indian Army Conduct Open Rally Recruitment In Haryana In Various District. Open Rally Is For The Various Post As Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Etc. Recruitment Rally Will Be Conducted On Differ Dates In Differ District. Candidate Can Check And Get More Information Given With The Below Table. This Table Is Very Useful Thing For Those candidates Who Want To Apply In Indian Army And Belongs To This State. Candidate Can Check Here All The Open Rally In the Various States In Any District. With The Help Of This Post Candidates No Need For Go To The Any Other Website. So It Is Advisable To All Candidates To Keep In Touch With Our Website For Latest Updates…….
- Sepoy Pharma
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Haryana:–
Indian Army has released the schedule of Recruitment rally in Haryana State. Those aspirants of Haryana who want to make their career in the Indian Army can apply for this rally. The Indian Army is going to Organize the rally for the Haryana Districts in the Gurugram region. The Candidates of the Given districts can only apply and can appear in the allotted Rally region. The Entire schedule of Recruitment Rally in Haryana is given Below:-
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Schedule in Haryana
|Venue Of Rally||District Name||Application Dates||Rally Dates||Notification PDF|
|At Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar||Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT)||08 April 2021 To 22 May 2021||07 Jun 2021 To 25 Jun 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
|At Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak (Haryana)||Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat and Panipat||04 Mar 2021 To 17 Apr 2021||03 May 2021 To 20 May 2021||[ Download PDF ]|
|At Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, UNA (HP)||Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT)||01 Feb 2021 to 03 Mar 2021.||18 March 2021 to 25 April 2021||[ Download PDF ]|
Note:– In Rally, Ex-Serviceman & Retired soldiers of others regiments, Legally Adopted Children and Meritorious, Best Sports Persons can also take part of any State.
Eligibility Criteria For Army Rally Haryana:-
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25||01 Oct 1995|
30 Sep 2001
|(i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India.|
(ii) Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004||Class 10th Pass|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject|
Note : Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOs only will be considered.
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 170 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|Indian Gorkhas(All categories)||157||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||48|
|Tribals of authorised tribal areas||162||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||48|
Note:- For GARWALI/KUMAONI The Special Physical Standard As Per Applicable.
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
(i) Represented India at the International Level
(ii) Represented State at the senior / Junior National level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto eight position in Team event.’
(iii) Represented College/University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached up to sixth position in the Team event
(iv) Represented State at National Level in Khelo India games and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the team event
(v) Represented Dist at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth position in the
(vi) Represented State School team in the events org by All India School Games Federation and have won any medal in an individual event or upto sixth position in the Team event
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (SKT), Soldier Technical and Nursing Assistant categories, candidates only need to qualify in Physical Fitness Tes|
(a) Provisions for Extra time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows :-
(i) Between 5000Ft to 9000 Ft add 30 secs to all timings
(b) Soldiers Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical categories candidates only need to qualify in PFT.
(i) Soldiers Technical.
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec|
|10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
- (I) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- (II) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/CH/BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH on 5th day from date of generation of med review barring Sundays & closed holidays and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE in case declared FIT
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(i) CEE will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(ii) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(iii) Admit Card for the CEE for Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO, Rohtak after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH / CH / BH
Army Rally Recruitment Procedure:-
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
About Army Rally Haryana Admit Card:
All the Eligible Candidates Should Download the Admit Card to Appear in Recruitment Rally. Admit Card Will be Available Either on the Official Website of Indian Army or Candidate’s Registered Email Id. Candidates Should Stay Connected With the Official Department to get Latest Updates About Admit Card/ Call Letter.
Note : Indian Army Recruitment Rally Of Haryana Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 23 May 2021 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
About Indian Army Rally Haryana Result:
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the result and report to the Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test–30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks+40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks+40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidates on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates. For ESM candidates, this Affidavit will be in addition to Affidavit given at Para 4 (k) (ii) (Appendix ‘A’) of Rally Notification.
- Single Bank A/c, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & and Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefit schemes.
All candidates will be asked to produce a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate and No Risk Certificate when they reported for the rally. Format attached as Appendix D and E.
Documents Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Along With One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal / Headmaster/ Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested Photocopy / Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
Candidates Alerts :-
All the Aspirants who are going to join Recruitment Rally should be aware of any Touts and Thugs. They can give you Bait of get joining in the Indian Army for some Money. But in reality they can only rob your money. If you find any of them trying to contact you then you should directly contact to The officer In- Charge of there. Don’t stuck in their trap of hoax. Rely on your hard Work not or Touts and Thugs.
Author Remarks :-
Candidates can add this website ( https://www.jobriya.in ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
Candidates can leave their Doubts, Suggestions, and Queries in the Comment Box given below. Our Experts will try to respond to you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
For Which Categories Indian Army Rally Haryana will be Conducted?
Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
When will be Start Online Application Process for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Of Haryana State?
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 08 April 2021 to 22 May 2021.
When will be Conduct Harayana AMBALA Army Recruitment Rally 2021?
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible male candidates of districts Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT) from 07 Jun 2021 to 25 Jun 2021 at Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar.
What Is The Minimum Age To Participate in the Indian Army Rally Haryana Recruitment 2021?
Minimum 17 ½ to Maximum 23 Years According to the Category. Check Detailed Age Criteria in Our Post.
After Online Application, When Admit Card Will Sent By E- mail Id?
The Admit Card Will Be Sent through the registered e-mail from 23 May 2021.
Should I Apply Online To Participate In Indian Army Haryana Recruitment Rally?
Yes You Will Have To Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In The Rally.
What Is The After Process Of Indian Army Rally Haryana State?
After The Rally. Written exam Will Be Conducted. Candidates can Check Details Rally Information in Our Post.
Wat Documents will be Required for Indian Army Rally Haryana Recruitment?
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs.
* No Risk (Covi-19) Medical certificate.
* Single Bank Account Details / Aadhaar Card / PAN Card
What will be the Required Educational Qualification for Army Rally Haryana Recruitment 2021?
Soldier General Duty (All Arms):-
Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms):-
10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass
(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass.
(Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass
(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer.
(Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject
What is the Official Website Link to Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment Rally For Various Districts Of Haryana State ?
Candidates can Apply Online Through the Given Link : Apply HERE