Skip to content
- World Lupus Day is observed on May 10 to promote public awareness about this rare disease, said Vadlamudi Narendra, rheumatologist and Lupus specialist working with the Ramesh Group of Hospitals
- The Lupus Disease also attacks the internal organs and bones including the kidneys, brain, heart, lungs, and eyes.
- This disease is caused by the use of certain medications that are unnecessary, such as infectious diseases, and eating habits.
- Women are more susceptible to this disease than men.
- If you are diagnosed with the disease early on and get Treatment it can be brought into control.
- Chronic fever,Excess hair loss,Stomatitis,Fatigue,Blood Anemia,New red stripes on the skin these are symptoms of this disease.