World Labor Day
- Labour Day is an annual holiday to celebrate the achievements of workers. Labour Day has its origins in the labour union movement, specifically the eight-hour day movement, which advocated eight hours for work, eight hours for recreation, and eight hours for rest.
- For most countries, Labour Day is synonymous with, or linked with, International Workers’ Day, which occurs on 1 May. For other countries, Labour Day is celebrated on a different date, often one with special significance for the labour movement in that country. Labour Day is a public holiday in many countries.
- In Canada and the United States, Labour Day is celebrated on the first Monday of September and considered the unofficial end of summer, with summer vacations ending and students returning to school around then.
The theme of International Labour Day 2019 is “Sustainable Pension for all the Role of Social Partners”. Labour Day or International Workers Day is celebrated annually on 1 May to celebrate the working class and labourers across the world.
World Asthuma Day
- Lung specialist says that 8 percent of Indian population is suffering from asthuma.
- Asthuma is a hereditary disease.
- It is not infectious. Proper medicine and breathing can be exercised daily by exercising asthma. 60 percent of asthma can be detected and cured by the age of 5
Santiago Ramon Kesal Birth Day
- He was Born on May 1, 1852.
- was a Spanish neuroscientist and pathologist, specializing in neuroanatomy, particularly the histology of the central nervous system.
- Inflammatory Diseases, Cholera, Microbiology, EpitheliumTissue (biology) he examined and inquired about what happened.
- He won the Nobel prize in 1906, becoming the first person of Spanish origin who won a scientific Nobel prize.
- He died on 17 October 1934.