ILBS Recruitment 2021 Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Career Opportunities ILBS Latest Jobs and Current Openings 2021 ILBS Various Job Posting of Professor Consultant Junior Resident Manager Executive Apply Online Now Check Details for Faculty and Non Faculty Jobs 2021
ILBS Recruitment 2021
Latest Updated on 26 Feb 2021: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences has announced the various vacancies process. So interested candidates can apply from the link given below. For latest news and information stay with us.
The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is a mono-super specialty hospital for liver and biliary diseases located at New Delhi, India. It has been established by the Government of the Nation Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi as an autonomous Institute, under the Societies Registration Act – 1860, at New Delhi with Shiv Kumar Sarin as its founding director. ILBS is a teaching hospital and has been given the status of Deemed University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
Latest ILBS Career Opportunities:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Post Code||No. of Posts/ Category||Remuneration (pre-revised) 7th CPC applicable||Age Limit|
|1||Professor (Anaesthesia)||Fac/03/Anaes||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-12000||66|
|2||Professor (Radiology)||Fac/03/Radio||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-12000||66|
|3||Professor (Surgical Hepatology)||Fac/03/Surg. Hep.||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-12000||66|
|4||Additional Professor (Anaesthesia)||Fac/04/Anaes||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-10000||55|
|5||Additional Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine)||Fac/04/CR||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-10000||55|
|6||Associate Professor (Radiology)||Fac/05/Radio||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-9500||55|
|7||Associate Professor (Hepatology)||Fac/05/Hep||4-UR, 1-OBC||PB-IV, GP-9500||55|
|8||Associate Professor (Anaesthesia)||Fac/05/Anaes||3-UR, 1-OBC||PB-IV, GP-9500||55|
|9||Associate Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery)||Fac/05/LTX||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-9500||55|
|10||Associate Professor (Pediatric Hepatology)||Fac/05/Ped. Hep.||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-9500||55|
|11||Associate Professor (Molecular & Cellular Medicine)||Fac/05/MCM||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-9500||55|
|12||Assistant Professor (Radiology)||Fac/06/Radio||1-UR, 1-OBC||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|13||Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia)||Fac/06/Anaes||1-UR, 1-OBC||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|14||Assistant Professor (Clinical Genetics)||Fac/06/Cl. Gen.||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|15||Assistant Professor (Hepatology)||Fac/06/Hep||3-UR,1-OBC, 1-SC||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|16||Assistant Professor (Transplant Hepatology)||Fac/06/Trans. Hep||2-UR, 1-OBC||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|17||Assistant Professor (Renal Transplant)||Fac/06/RT||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|18||Assistant Professor (Cardiology)||Fac/06/Cardio||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|19||Assistant Professor (Clinical Nutrition) Medical||Fac/06/Cl. Nutrition (M)||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|20||Assistant Professor (Molecular & Cellular Medicine)||Fac/06/MCM||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|21||Consultant (Hepatology) Grade IV||Cons/06/Hep.||3-UR, 1-OBC||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|22||Consultant (Nephrology) Grade IV||Cons/06/Nephro||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|23||Consultant (Cardiology) Grade IV||Cons/06/Cardio||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|24||Consultant (Neurology) Grade IV||Cons/06/Neuro||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|25||Consultant (Radiology) Grade IV||Cons/06/Radio||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|26||Sr. Resident (Critical or Intensive Care Medicine) -04||SR/08||1-UR, 1-OBC, 1-EWS, 1-SC||PB-III, GP-6600||45|
|27||Sr. Resident (Radiology) -02||SR/08||1-UR, 1-ST||PB-III, GP-6600||45|
|28||Sr. Resident (Medical Oncology)-02||SR/08||1-UR, 1-OBC||PB-III, GP-6600||45|
|29||Sr. Resident (Cardiology) -01||SR/08||1-OBC||PB-III, GP-6600||45|
|30||Sr. Resident (Neurology) -01||SR/08||1-SC||PB-III, GP-6600||45|
|31||Resident Medical Officer||RMO/01||4-UR, 3-OBC, 1-SC, 1-EWS||PB-III, GP-5400||45|
|32||Junior Resident||JR/09||4-UR, 2-OBC, 1-SC, 1-ST||PB-II, GP-5400||40|
|33||Instructor (Research) – Bio Informatics||Fac/11/Res||1-UR||PB-III, GP-6600||45|
|34||Head Operations (Medical)||NM/01/Med||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-10000||65|
|35||Deputy Head Operations (Medical)||NM/02/Med||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8900||55|
|36||Manager (Nursing)||Nurs/02||1-UR||PB-III, GP-6600||50|
|37||Manager (Purchase)||NM/02/Pur||1-UR||PB-III, GP-7600||55|
|38||Deputy Manager (Purchase)||NM/03/Pur||1-UR||PB-III, GP-6600||55|
|39||Sr. Executive (Hospitality)||NM/04/Hospitality||1-UR||PB-II, GP-4600||45|
|40||Sr. Executive (Admin)||NM/03/Admin||1-UR||PB-II, GP-4600||45|
|41||Executive (Purchase)||NM/06/Pur||1-OBC||PB-II, GP-4200||35|
|42||Executive (Security & Fire)||NM/04/S&F||1-UR||PB-II, GP-4200||45|
|43||Executive (Hospitality)||NM/06/Hos||1-UR||PB-II, GP-4200||35|
|44||Junior Nutritionist||Nurse/04/Jr. Nut.||1-UR, 1-OBC||PB-II, GP-4200||30|
|45||Executive Nurse||Nurse/09/Exec||4-EWS, 63* – OBC, 5* – SC (Incl. backlog)||PB-I, GP-2400||30|
|46||Junior Executive (Finance & Accounts)||NM/06/F & A||1-OBC||PB-I, GP-2400||35|
|47||Junior Executive (Hospitality)||NM/06/Hospitality||2-UR, 1-OBC||PB-I, GP-2400||35|
|48||Jr. Executive Nurse||Nurse/10/Jr. Exec. Nurse||34-UR, 11-EWS, 28-OBC, 14-SC, 28-ST incl. backlog||Rs. 28,404/-consolidated||30|
|49||Assistant Professor (Surgical Hepatology) – PH||Fac/06/Surg. Hep||1-OH||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|50||Senior Resident (Radiology) – PH||SR/08||1-OH||PB-III, GP-6600||45|
|51||Senior Resident (Hepatology) – PH||SR/08||1-OH||PB-III, GP-6600||45|
|52||Senior Resident (Nephrology) – PH||SR/08||1-OH||PB-III, GP-6600||45|
|53||Junior Resident– PH||JR/09||2-OH||PB-II, GP-5400||40|
|54||Resident Medical Officer– PH||RMO/01||1-OH||PB-III, GP-5400||45|
|55||Assistant Manager Nurse– PH||Nurs/06||1-OH||PB-III, GP-5400||45|
|56||Nurse– PH||Nurs/08||1-OH||PB-II, GP- 4600||35|
|57||Junior Nurse – PH||Nurs/08||2-OH||PB-II, GP- 4200||33|
|58||Executive Nurse– PH||Nurse/09/Exec Nurse||2-OH||PB-I, GP- 2400||30|
|59||Junior Executive Nurse– PH||Nurse/10/Exec Nurse||3-OH||Rs. 28,404/- consolidated||30|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Post Code||No. of Posts/ Category||Remuneration (pre-revised) 7th CPC applicable||Age Limit|
|60||Senior Professor (Pediatric Hepatology)||Fac/01/Ped. Hep||1-UR||HAG+Scale||66|
|61||Senior Professor (Anaesthesia)||Fac/01/Anaes||1-UR||HAG+Scale||66|
|62||Professor (Nephrology)||Fac/03/Nephro||1-UR||PB – IV, GP – 12000||66|
|63||Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine)||Fac/03/CR||1-UR||PB – IV, GP – 12000||55|
|64||Associate Professor (Surgical Hepatology)||Fac/05/Surg. Hep||1-UR||PB – IV, GP – 9500||55|
|65||Associate Professor (Clinical Research/Epidemiology)||Fac/05/Epidem||1-UR||PB – IV, GP – 9500||55|
|66||Assistant Professor (Nephrology)||Fac/06/Nephro||1-UR||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|67||Assistant Professor (Statistics)||Fac/06/Stat||1-UR||PB – IV, GP – 8700||40|
|68||Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine)||Fac/06/Pul. Med||1-UR||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|69||Consultant (Cardiology) Grade III||Cons/06/Cardio||1-UR||PB – IV, GP – 9500||55|
|70||Senior Resident (Biochemistry)||SR/08||1-UR||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|71||Senior Resident (Anaesthesia)||SR/08||1-UR||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|72||Senior Resident (Radiation Oncology)||SR/08||1-UR||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|73||Manager (IT)||NM/03/IT||1-UR||PB – III, GP – 7600||55|
|74||Deputy Manager (Hospitality)||NM/03/Hosp.||1-UR||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|75||Chief Technical Executive (Dialysis)||PM/01/Dia||1-UR||PB – III, GP – 6600||50|
|76||Technical Executive (Nuclear Medicine) or RSO II||PM/04/Nuc. Med||1-UR||PB – II, GP – 4200||50|
|77||Assistant Programmer||NM/07/Prog||2-UR||PB – II, GP – 4600||45|
|78||Junior Nurse||Nurs/08||15-UR, 54* – OBC, 25*-SC, 3*-ST *incl. backlog||PB – II, GP – 4200||33|
|79||Transplant Coordinator||NM/08/Trans. Coord.||2-UR, 1-OBC||PB – II, GP – 5400||50|
Walk-in-Interview for ILBS Recruitment 2021:
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi and a Deemed-to-be-University by the UGC. Its vision is to be a global leader by becoming a beacon of patient care, teaching and research in the field of Liver, Gall Bladder and pancreatobiliary diseases.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Post Code||No. of Posts/ category||Monthly Remuneration (Rs)||Age Limit
|1||Sr. Resident (Critical or Intensive care medicine)||SR/08/CR||1-UR, 1-OBC, 1-EWS & 1-SC||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|2||Sr. Resident (Medical Oncology)||SR/08/Onco||1-UR & 1-OBC||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|3||Sr. Resident (Cardiology)||SR/08/Cardio||1-UR||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|4||Sr. Resident (Neurology)||SR/08/Neuro||1-UR||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|5||Sr. Resident (Biochemistry)||SR/08/Biochem||1-UR||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|6||Sr. Resident (Radiology)||SR/08/Radio||1-UR||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|7||Technical Executive (Nuclear Medicine) or RSO II||PM/03/Nuc. Med.||1-UR||PB-II,GP-4200||50|
- The pay packages for each post are based as per 7th CPC at pay level applicable for the Institute
- The appointment for the posts of Technical Executive (Nuclear Medicine) or RSO II shall be on “Contract Basis” for a period of one year. Either side can terminate the contract by giving to the other party not less than three months notice in writing or salary in lieu of notice period.
- The appointment for the posts of Sr. Residents shall be on “Contract Basis” for a period of one year, extendable based on performance or three years. Either side can terminate the contract by giving to the other party not less than three months notice in writing or salary in lieu of notice period.
- Institute invites applications for the above mentioned posts latest by 15th February, 2021 through email [email protected] at the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, D – 1, Vasant Kunj, Delhi – 110070.The candidates should send photocopies of degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials/publications along with their application/resume through email.
- The above vacancies are subject to change at any given point of time. The vacancy may be removed from the website once a particular post is filled up. In case of any post falling vacant the same can also be added at the discretion of ILBS. The candidates are advised to see the website and the number of vacancies prior to coming for walk in interview in the Institute.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates. For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi. In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC).
- The candidates with the disabilities as mentioned against each post can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH. Application form may be downloaded from the ILBS website (https://www.ilbs.in/images/media/faculty-form.pdf). Separate application has to be applied for each post. The application fees is Rs. 590/- (Rs. 500/- +18% GST) and Rs. 118/- in case of SC/ ST,EWS and Ex-Serviceman candidates (non refundable). The details of online payment is mentioned in the application form i.e. electronic transfer to Account No. 50100143852078, RTGS/NEFT IFSC – HDFC0000273, Bank Name – HDFC bank, Branch name – Site No. 2, OCF Pocket, Sector – C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070. Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded. No application fee for persons with disabilities. For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website http://www.ilbs.in.
- The candidate should also submit a copy of recent passport size photo, the entry relating to his/her date of birth from the matriculation certificate or SSLC, copies of his/ her degree certificate or diploma duly attested.
- The Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- In case of any query the candidate may called the HR department on the telephone no 011-46300000 Ex: 23233 & 23234.
How to Apply for ILBS Recruitment 2021:
UR-Unreserved, SC/ST- Scheduled Caste/Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Class, PH/OH- Physically Handicapped/ Orthopaedically Handicapped, EWS – Economically Weaker Sections. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC, EWS & Persons with disabilities/Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. Guidelines.
Last date is 15th March 2021. For application forms and further details, please visit our website: https://www.ilbs.in
The pay packages for each post are based as per 7th CPC at pay level applicable for the Institute except for the post of Jr. Executive Nurse. Transport Allowance, Children Education Allowance and other additional allowances are admissible as per the policy of the Institute.
It is mandatory to apply online and upload all the relevant documents/certificates. A Registration number will be generated on completion of online application. However, in case, the candidates experience any difficulty in uploading/attaching the scanned documents while applying online, may send it as attachment through email to [email protected] mentioning the registration number of the application and the post applied for (mandatory). For any other information, candidates may email us at [email protected]or contact at 011-46300000, Extn – 23233, 23234.
Important Link Area for ILBS Recruitment 2021
|For Career Growth||Click Here|
|For Walk in Interview Jobs||Click Here|
|General Instructions||Click Here|
|Recruitment Rules||Click Here|
Candidates can drop their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be welcomed & Our Expert Panel will Try to solve your Query. https://sarkariaresult.com