IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Project Scientist Post – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary Details and Application form Given – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has released a recruitment notification for the post of Sr. Project Scientist. There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online only. Selected candidate will get paid for up to Rs. 63,400 per month. Official Notification and Application form download link given at the end of the post.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Sr. Project Scientist|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
IIT Delhi Vacancy
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Sr. Project Scientist to work in MHRD funding project named Smart Integrated Landmine Detection System (SILDS) Based on Explosive Vaporsensing Nose high Sensitive Magnetic Field sensing and Novel Microwave Radar Imaging (Under IMPRINT Scheme)
IIT Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist
- Candidate should have completed Ph.D. in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Applicant should have minimum two years of work experience in device fabrication at either Ph.D. or Postdoctoral level.
- Applicant who have experience in using electron beam lithography as well as photolithography in clean room environment are desired for this post.
- Candidates with minimum one year of work experience in a reputed device fabrication laboratory and some experience in electrical characterization such as resistivity, Hall effect, electronic noise, etc., measurements will be preferred.
IRD Salary Details
Selected candidate will get paid for Rs.45,000-Rs. 48,200 or Rs. 51,400 to Rs. 55,400- or Rs. 59,400 to Rs. 63,400/- p.m. with HRA @ 24%. Salary will be given based on candidate’s qualification and experience.
IIT Delhi Selection Process
Based on the candidate’s qualification and experience applicant who have higher criteria will be shortlisted for Personal Interview. Interview Date and Venue will be informed to shortlisted candidates only. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of IIT Delhi.
- Go to recruitment page and find the application form.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download the application form.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Send the application form to [email protected]cs.iitd.ac.in
There is one vacancy were offered for the post of Sr. Project Scientist IIT Delhi Recruitment.
Candidate should have completed PhD in related field to apply for Sr. Project Scientist recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have to submit the online application form on or before 03.06.2021 for Sr. Project Scientist recruitment 2021.