IIM Udaipur Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Details Here: The Indian Institute of Management in Udaipur is accepting applications for the position of Head, Fundraising, via an online application process. On or before May 25, 2021, Candidates may apply for the position. Candidates who are interested will learn more about the role here. Candidates are encouraged to review our blog regularly for the most up-to-date information.
IIM Udaipur Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||The Indian Institute of Management|
|Name of the Post||Head, Fundraising|
|Last Date||May 25, 2021|
About IIM Udaipur:
- IIM Udaipur, founded in 2011, is a new generation IIM on its way to becoming a globally recognised business school. Its AACSB accreditation, Global Rankings, awareness development performance in the form of top-tier research publications, and alumni outcomes all represent this.
- Just four IIMs are listed in the FT Global 2021 MIM Rankings, and seven are listed in the QS 2021 MIM Global Rankings. In both rankings, it is also the world’s youngest business school. According to the ranking criteria used by UT Dallas, it is ranked 4th in India for Research.
- IIM Udaipur fosters a positive work climate that values and nurtures individuals while also assisting them in aligning their professional objectives with the institutes. The role of Head-Fundraising is being developed specifically to promote the Institute’s fundraising activities, allowing it to accelerate and consolidate its global objectives.
- Reporting to the Institute’s Director, you will be in charge of all of the Institute’s fundraising efforts.
- Investigate and find possible sources of funding and donors.
- Develop and implement fundraising techniques, such as personal outreach, messaging, plan submissions, presentations, meetings, and allied marketing programmes, among other things.
- Maintain all departmental records and norms, as well as meet agreed-upon fundraising goals and send periodic progress reports.
- Maintain excellent donor ties and ensure that the relationships that have been established are maintained.
- A graduate, preferably with postgraduate qualifications, is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience is expected, with at least 5 years of experience in fund-raising activities, as well as excellent established donor relationships with decision-makers in corporations, HNIs, and other organisations. Individuals with similar fundraising experience in educational institutions will be given preference. It is required that you have a basic understanding of governing rules, best practises, and conventions.
- Should be mature, with strong networking, relationship-building, and caring skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially the ability to provide convincing inspiration, which is required for fundraising, Should be able to bring IIM Udaipur’s goals and those of potential donors together in a common vision
- Working with other internal and external stakeholders, be an innovative problem-solver, self-motivated, dynamic, and independent worker who fosters trust and professional respect.
How to Apply IIM Udaipur Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the given link,
- Check the notification page and click the “Head, Fundraising” link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “apply online” option, fill the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out for reference.
On or before May 25, 2021, qualified candidates may apply for the position.
A graduate, preferably with postgraduate qualifications, is required.
A minimum of 10 years of experience is expected, with at least 5 years of experience