HURL Non Executive Admit Card 2021 Download HURL Junior Engineer Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 HURL Quality Assistant Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 HURL Engineer Assistant Exam Date 2021 HURL Store Assistant Exam Center / Venue 2021 Check HURL Lab Assistant Admit Card Status 2021
- 1 HURL Non Executive Admit Card 2021
- 2 HURL Non Executive Recruitment :
- 3 Selection Process :-
- 4 About Exam :–
- 5 About Admit Card :-
- 6 Exam Centers :
- 7 Exam Pattern :–
- 8 Important Link Area for HURL Non Executive Admit Card :
- 9 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
HURL Non Executive Admit Card 2021
Advt. No. NE/1/2021
HURL Non Executive Recruitment :
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Operators, Technicians, Lab Assistants, Accountants, Store Assistants . The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 513 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 03-08-2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 16.08.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL)|
|Name of Post||Operators, Technicians, Lab Assistants, Accountants, Store Assistants|
|No. of Vacancy||513 Posts|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test.
|Application Submission Start Date||03-08-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16.08.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Test.
- Trade Test.
About Exam :–
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Operators, Technicians, Lab Assistants, Accountants, Store Assistants. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their Exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website of HURL.
Candidates can check more about the Exam Dates from the Official Website of HURL, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Operators, Technicians, Lab Assistants, Accountants, Store Assistants in HURL are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (HURL in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL). Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of HURL or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL)|
|Post Name||Operators, Technicians, Lab Assistants, Accountants, Store Assistants|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download HURL Non Executive Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of HURL.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download HURL Non Executive Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Centers :
The computer-based test will be conducted at any one of the centres in the cities of :
- Uttar Pradesh,
- West Bengal,
- Odisha, Delhi,
- Madhya Pradesh,
- Rajasthan &
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- All questions would have 4 options each.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 2 hours.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for attempting the wrong answers.
- The CBT shall be bilingual i.e., Hindi and English.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://sarkariaresult.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for HURL Non Executive Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||HURL Non Executive Recruitment|
|Syllabus||HURL Non Executive Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of HURL.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of HURL.
It will be notified to you soon.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.