HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 Download HPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2021 HPSC Civil Judge Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 HPSC Civil Judge Exam Date 2021 Check Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card Status 2021
HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021
Advertisement No. 1/2021
About HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment :
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 256 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 15.01.2021 15.08.2021 (Re Opened) and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 15.02.2021 / 15.09.2021 upto 11:55 PM (Re Opened). Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|No. of Vacancy||256 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination,|
Viva-Voce (Interview/Personality Test).
|Application Submission Start Date||15.01.2021|
15.08.2021 (Re Opened)
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.02.2021|
15.09.2021 upto 11:55 PM. (Re Opened)
About Exam :
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division). Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates from the Official Website of HPSC or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
Selection Process :
(i) Preliminary Examination,
(ii) Main Examination,
(iii) Viva-Voce (Interview/Personality Test).
Admit Card :
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (HPSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of HPSC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of HPSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of HPSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows :
- The question paper of pre exam will be Objective Type.
- The question paper for Preliminary Examination shall be of Two Hours Duration.
- It shall consist of 125 questions and each question shall carry 04 marks.
- There Will be a Negative Marking. For every wrong answer 0.80 mark shall be deducted.
- The candidate shall be expected to have a general and basic over view of the main subjects and also the ability to answer questions on current events of national and international importance, Indian legal and constitutional history and governance. The candidate shall also be tested for his analytical skills , reasoning and aptitude.
- The standard of the question paper shall be of Law graduate level.
- There will, however, be no negative marking in respect of un-attempted questions.
Note: Candidates Should get Minimum 150 marks (read 100 marks for all reserved category candidates) in the Preliminary Examination.
Final Words :
Candidates can bookmark our website (https://sarkariaresult.com) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards and Results.
Important Link Area for HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Detailed HPSC HCS (Judicial Branch) Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||Downlaod HPSC H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Recruitment|
|For More Details||https://www.hpsc.gov.in|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of HPSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of HPSC.
It will be notified to you soon.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.