How to Crack SSC CHSL Exam 2020 How to Prepare for SSC LDC 2021 Exam in 30 Days What Topics Should I prepare for SSC Exam 10+2 2021 exam process Postal/ Sorting Assistant How to prepare for SSC DEO LDC Exam SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Preparation Tips Short Cut Tricks Check Complete Guidelines for SSC CHSL Tier I Written Examination Session 2021
How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 10+2 LDC Exam 2021
Staff Selection Commission every year organize SSC 10+2 exam for Posts of Lower Division Clerk & Data Entry Operator. From the Year 2021, SSC has to include Posts for Postal/ Sorting Assistant under Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam-2021. Candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible to take part in this exam. As the name suggests SSC 10+2 exam, is an exam for the difficulty level of class 12th. But in recent time Competition gets tough as Lacs of candidates apply for this exam. Even candidates who have done graduation and post-graduation also take part in this exam, this factor also increases the level of exam. So in this article, we discuss how to prepare for SSC LDC & DEO exam, what topics to focus on more, which topics should be given less time.
- SSC CHSL 10+2 DEO Exam Will be Conduct: 12-April-2021 To 27-April-2021
SSC CHSL Exam Process:-
SSC LDC & DEO exam selection process is quite simple. The First Step is an All India Written Exam (Tier 1 (Computer Based Examination), Tier 2 (Descriptive Paper)) & Second Step is the Skill Test/ Typing Test. Candidates have to pass each step to crack the nut of the SSC 10+2 exam. Candidates have to do up to mark & focused preparation for this exam.
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-I Exam Pattern:-
Tier-I Exam is consists of 200 Marks & the Total Time Duration for this exam is 60 Minutes.
- There will be 25 Questions each from the topics (Total 100 Questions):- (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) English Language (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) General Awareness. Every Question is of 2 Marks.
- Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
- It should be noted by candidates is that there is a Negative Marking of 0.50 Marks in this Exam. So plan for the exam is according to the pattern & syllabus of SSC.
- Please note that there is NO Sectional Cut Off for CHSL 2021 Exam.
Strategy for SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Online Exam:-
Candidates have to make Strategy Regarding Time Management according to their Strength. Attempt those section first which are well prepared. Marks for Tier 1 will be added to Final Merit so try to attempt more questions with good accuracy. One should follow the given Strategy for the Tier 1 Exam.
- Reasoning: 15 Minutes
- English: 15 Minutes
- General Awareness: 10 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude: 20 Minutes
Candidates need to save time for English & GK, as many questions you attempt in Maths, that will be beneficial for you. Accuracy & Speed will be the Key to Getting Good Marks in the Tier 1 Exam as per New Exam Scheme.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
General Intelligence & Reasoning part is a very important aspect of this exam.
- This section is very scoring so candidates need to focus more on this part.
- Reasoning questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.
- This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
- This part plays a crucial role in deciding the merit of candidates. The marks of candidates also depend on this section. So SSC Aspirants! Make General Intelligence & Reasoning your main weapon in the exam for the crack SSC exam.
Topics to focus more :- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification,Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Semantic Series, Figurative Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving.
Another important & scoring part of the SSC exam is General English.
- In this section, candidates need to focus more on selected topics like Errors, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- It is often seen that candidates seem this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking.
- In this part on mere focusing on 5 or 6 sections candidates can easily score above 40.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave the English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in the written exam.
Topics to focus more:- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Aptitude is the section that plays the final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who score in this section have fair chances to score beyond 130 marks out of 200.
- Candidates need to save time in the written exam to solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this part candidates need to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solved by giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all 50 Questions in the 2 hours. The topic-oriented scheme is useful for problem-solving.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognizes the nature of a question by merely seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
Topics to focus more:- Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss,Time and distance, Time and work, Trigonometry, Geometry, Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
This is the section that is always in a region of uncertainty. In this section paper section, SSC has the liberty to choose any topic & ask any type of questions related to topics because General Awareness covered a vast syllabus.
- In recent times SSC asks several questions from the General Science section. so candidates can focus more study of General Science.
- Candidates can cover the syllabus according to their strength as in this section questions are to ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
- In SSC exams candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam fewer questions are asked from Current Affairs.
- Candidates are advised to select questions on which you have full confidence. Wrong Answers weaken your chances of scoring more.
Tier – III Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test):-
Candidates have to focus on their typing speed with the preparation of the written exam because it is not a one-day affair to get this Speed. Candidates have to practice regularly to attain typing speed. Only a qualifying written exam doesn’t work, you have to pass in Typing Test also. Candidates need to give a regular 1 Hour for Typing of English/ Hindi.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): – A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and LDCs/JSAs
► Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute and those opting for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
► 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 key depressions per hour and 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
Important Tips To Crack SSC 10+2 Exam:-
Candidates need to follow the following tips to crack the SSC exam:-
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in the exam.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take your time to revise important topics related to the exam. In Revision, the process focuses more on the Topic which is your weakness. Payless attention to the Topic you are well prepared.
- Mock Tests:- After you complete the syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & a time duration of 60 Minutes. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In the last five days focus on your weak points.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section that is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention to time during solving questions.
Online Exam Preparation For SSC CHSL 2021
We are providing You the Best Online Study Material to enhance Your Time management / Speed & Accuracy / Skill For the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination 2021. There has a Lot of Stududy Content such as Mock Tests, Practice Sets & Preparation Quizzes. If You attempt all the given Mock Tests & Quizzes, then there will be highly Probability of your Success.
Mock Tests:- After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & time duration of 60 Minutes. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In the last five days focus on your weak points.
Important Line For Our Visitors:-
Aspirants! Stay focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of the SSC 10+2 exam. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal.
Please Keep Visit our website (htttps;//sarkariaresult.com) for the latest updates related to SSC LDC & DEO exam.
Important Link Area
|Recruitment Details||CLICK HERE|
|Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details||https://www.ssc-cr.org/|
:: All the Best For SSC CHSL Examination 2021::
If you have any queries related to this Post Of “How To Prepare SSC CHSL 10+2 2021″ So Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. All The Comments will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. https://sarkariaresult.com
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How Can I Prepare for SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier 1 Written Exam 2021?
We provide You the Best Tips and Tricks For Your SSC CHSL 10+2 UDC LDC Tier 1 Written Examination, Candidates can follow our tips to make their Exam Preparation much better.
What is the Exam Process of SSC CHSL 2021 Recruitment?
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below :
The First Step is an All India Written Exam (Tier 1:– (Computer Based Examination), Tier 2:- (Descriptive Paper)) & Second Step is Skill Test/ Typing Test.
Is it Necessary to Qualify in All Stages Of SSC CHSL 2021?
Yes, It Is Necessary to pass each step to crack the SSC 10+2 exam.
Which Subject Topics Should I Read for SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Preparation?
Candidates should Focus more on their weaker subjects / Sections / Speed & Accuracy/ Time Management.
What is the Detailed Syllabus For SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam Preparation?
candidates can check the detailed syllabus through this post. Here we have provided a detailed syllabus for your CHSL LDC DEO exam preparation.
How Can I Attempt Free Online Mock Test for SSC CHSL 10+2 DEO Exam 2021?
Candidates Visit on this link to Attempt SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Free Online Mock Tests: https://www.monoclass.com/ssc-chsl-mock-test-practice-set-free-online-exam-preparation/