Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Haryana NHM Recruitment 2021 for 671 Posts of Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers Haryana NHM MLHP-cum-CHO Recruitment 2021 NHM Haryana Latest Recruitment 2021 for Community Health Officer NHM Haryana Job Vacancy 2021 NHM Haryana Apply Online Link 2021 NHM Haryana MLHP Recruitment
- 1 Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
- 2 Details of Vacancy:
- 3 Age Limit:
- 4 Education Qualification:
- 5 Monthly Remuneration and Other Financial Benefits:
- 6 Application Fee:
- 7 How to Apply:
- 8 Selection Process:
- 9 Important Dates for Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment:
- 10 Important Link Area for Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment:
Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
Advt. No.: 1/2020-20(HWC-CP)/7026:
The State Health Society (Haryana) invites online applications from B.A.M.S. Degree Holders for 671 posts of Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs) on contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM) for providing Comprehensive Primary Health Care services at Sub Center level “Health & Wellness Centers” being upgraded under Ayushman Bharat in 15 Districts in FY 2020-21, as per detail given below.
Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs) – 671 Posts (The Post Code is 20671)
Candidates Should be Minimum of 18 years old & Maximum of 42 years old and age relaxation for reserved categories as per Haryana Govt. rules.
- BAMS or B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Holders, who have completed their six-month Mid-Level Health Provider’s Bridge Course Programme on Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (BPCCHN) from IGNOU or any State University/Institution
- B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Graduates, who have completed their Degree with a Mid-Level Health Provider’s Certificate Course (BPCCHN) integrated into the curriculum of B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Candidates, who appeared in their final year exam with integrated Mid-Level Health Provider’s BPCCHN Course in their Curriculum; subject to the condition that they have to submit their final year Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC) along with copies of all previous year DMCs at the time of document verification. Such candidates, who will not be able to produce final year DMC at the time of Document Verification shall not claim for their final selection.
- Hindi/Sanskrit language up to Matriculation level.
- All candidates shall require to be registered with the respective Council of Indian Medicines Haryana / Haryana State Nurses & Nurse Midwives Council (Panchkula), or Central Council of Indian Medicines / Indian Nursing Council (New Delhi) by the time of document verification.
Monthly Remuneration and Other Financial Benefits:
The post comes under the pay band of PB-2-9300-34800-4800-18750 as per Service Byelaws prescribed for employees of NHM Haryana. However, the following emoluments will be given:
- For the initial 05 years, a monthly honorarium of Rs. 25,000/-(i.e. Rs. 18750/-as per Pay Band-2 + Rs. 6250/-additional honorarium). After completion of 05 years service, salary & all increment/allowances will be given as per pay band only i.e. PB-2-9300-34800-4800-18750.
- There is the provision of Rs. 10,000/-performance-based incentive after completion of 6-month Certificate Course and due procedures, as per Govt of India norms.
- The benefit of Annual Increment of 5% on an initial salary after completion of 6 months satisfactory service.
- The benefit of Dearness Allowance will be given after completion of 5 years of satisfactory service.
- The benefit of House Rent Allowance will be given after completion of 10 years of satisfactory service.
A fee of required Candidate for Certificate Course in Community Health Services will be borne by the NHM Haryana along with logistic facilitation. The monthly fixed honorarium will also be provided during the Course period.
How to Apply:
The candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria that they fulfill all qualifications for the said post. The Candidate can apply for only one district. Interested & Eligible Candidates may visit the website www.nrhmharyana.gov.in. No Others Mode Of Application Acceptable. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. After successful submission of the application Candidates should take out a print of the online filled Application Form.
- Screening Test
- Document Verification
Important Dates for Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment:
|Activities||Date, Time & Venue|
|Opening Date for submission of Online Applications||31 December 2020 by 11:00 am|
|Closing Date & Time for submission of online applications||31 January 2021 by 5:00 pm|
|Date, Time & Venue for Written Test Date:||15 to 17 February 2021
Note: Candidate—wise final Date & Venue for Written Exam will be uploaded on NHM Website
|The date for Document Verification and Counseling for Surety Bond & Contract Singing||23 to 26 February 2021|
Important Link Area for Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Official Website||http://www.nrhmharyana.gov.in or http://www.nrhmharyana.gov.in/Careers|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (https://sarkariaresult.com).