IGoa State Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 Goa ARO Army Rally Notification 2021 Indian Army Goa Districts Army Rally Schedule 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally for Goa Districts KOLHAPUR Region 2021 Bhartiya Sena Bharti Rally in Goa State Indian Army Open Rally 2021 Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally Goa Division 2021
GOA Indian Army Rally 2021
Latest Updated On 16.Jan.2021:- Indian Army Recruitment Department Has released the ARO KOLHAPUR, GOA Army Rally Official Notification… Online Registrations will be Started From 17-Jan-2021 To 20-Feb-2021 for Soldier Gen Duty, Sol. Technical and Other various Posts… Candidates can check Detailed Information Through the Given Link Below…
Today the Indian Army has three important wings Land Force, Air Force, and Naval Force. The supreme commander of all the three wings is the President of India. They all have their separate commanders. The Life of the Army Personnel is full of thrills and Luxuries too. But they have the only mission to protect their Nation from External and Internal danger. Basically, the Army protects the activities of the border.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
Those candidates who want to join the Indian Army has very good opportunities. Indian Army is going to conduct the Recruitment rally for eligible candidates of districts Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Ratnagiri, and Sindhudurg districts of Maharashtra State and North Goa & South Goa of Goa State. The Recruitment rally will be in Ahmednagar and Nanded Region. The candidates need to arrive at their respective Rally center. The Application date and Rally Commencing time is given in the following Table:-
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Indian Army Rally Schedule Goa 2021
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification|
|At SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY, KOLHAPUR||Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Ratnagiri, and Sindhudurg districts of Maharashtra State and North Goa & South Goa of Goa State||17 January 2021 To 20 February 2021||05 March 2021 To 24 March 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||168|
|Class 10th/Metric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system minimum of ‘D’ grade (33-40) in individual subjects OR grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)||167|
|10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in|
Science with Physics, Chemistry,
Maths and English with 50% marks in
aggregate and 40% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass||168|
|(i) Class 10th Simple Pass.|
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass||168|
|(i) Class 8th Simple Pass (for House Keeper & Mess Keeper).|
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management (All Arms)||162|
|10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, (commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.||17 ½ -23|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant||162|
|10+2/Intermediate Exam passes in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.|
10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
“#” Chest for Goa state only.
For JCO (Religious Teacher) : For Qualitative Requirements candidates are advised to refer the notification of JCO (RT) RRT Courses uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website by Directorate General of Recruiting/ Recruiting C, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army).
The Required weight for this Recruitment is 50 Excluding Of Soldier
Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass / 8th Pass is 48kg.
Special Physical Standards:-
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|Ladakhi||157||77 ( +5 Cm Expansion)||50|
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||77 ( +5 Cm Expansion)||48|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/State/District level having secured 1st/2nd position in last two years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull-ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||(a) Provisions for Extra time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows:-|
(i) Between 5000Ft to 9000 Ft add 30 secs to all timings
(b) Soldiers Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical categories candidates only need to qualify in PFT.
(i) Soldiers Technical.
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec|
|10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
For JCO (RT) : Refer the notification of JCO (RT) RRT Courses uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in the website by Directorate General of Recruiting/ Recruiting C, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army)
- (I) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- (II) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(i) CEE will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(ii) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(iii) Admit Card for the CEE for the review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at the designated hospital.
About Army Rally Recruitment Procedure:-
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO/ OR are required to Apply Online At www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Note : Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying.
About Admit Card:-
Indian army issued admit cards in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in to their account or the admit card will be sent to the candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admits card/ hall tickets will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note : Indian Army Goa Rally Admit Card will be sent through registered email from 24 Feb 2021 to 02 Mar 2021. Candidates shall reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in Admit Card.
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the result and report to the Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Important Document for Arunachal Pradesh Rally:-
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Dogra Class & Caste Certificate. Online Dogra Class and Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar, and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce a certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within the last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within the last six months (If a candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In the case of NCC Certificate holder’s relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at the International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits schemes.
- Affidavit. An affidavit duly signed by the candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate. No serial to be left blank in the affidavit. Format attached as per Appendix ‘E’.
- Certificate of Bonus Marks. All original certificates/ photocopy duly attested about Bonus marks will be accepted only during the rally. No certificates to include NCC certificates, Sports certificates, Relationship certificates, or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks/Relaxation would be accepted after the termination of the rally, and only at the rally site.
- Indemnity Bond. Indemnity Bond for no compensation for Death/injury/loss etc as per format attached as Appendix ‘C’ is a mandatory requirement.
- COVID-19 Free / Asymptomatic and No Risk Certificate. All candidates are required to produce a COVID-19 Free / Asymptomatic report from a Government Hospital/laboratory or a hospital/laboratory authorized by the government and No Risk Certificate per format given as per Appendix ‘D’ on the date of screening at the entry gate. All candidates will have adequate masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers.
Precautionary Anti COVID Measures.
(a) All candidates must have the following while reporting for rally site, without which they will not be allowed to participate in the rally:-
(i) COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate. Candidates are requested to be examined by a doctor from a Government hospital and obtain a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate as per Appendix ‘F’. The certificate should have been issued within 48 hours before the rally reporting day.
(ii) No risk Certificate attached as Appendix ‘G’.
(iii) Personal face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers.
DO’s and Don’ts while in Recruitment Rally:-
(i) Wear a mask all the time and before putting on a mask, clean with soap and water. Replace the mask
with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use a single-use mask.
(ii) Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with soap and water during verification of documents
and before appearing for the tests. The same will be available at the site.
(iii) Maintain social distancing as per government orders amongst each order. Don’t touch your body
parts on any surface unnecessarily.
(iv) Finally, be supportive, be careful, be alert, and be safe.
Important Note For Candidates:
Documents Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Along with One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested Photocopy / Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stick in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person does this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not in touts.
candidates can add this website ( https://sarkariaresult.com ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities on this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All-State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
For Official Website Kindly Visit: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given below. Our Team will respond to you soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When Will Conduct Indian Army Recruitment Rally GOA 2021?
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally GOA Will Conduct AT KOLHAPUR (FOR MEN) Form 05 MARCH 2021 TO 24 MARCH 2021.
For Which Posts Indian Army Rally GAO, Maharashtra Will be Conduct?
Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
What Is The After Process Of Army Rally Goa?
After The Rally, the written exam will Be conducted.
How Can I Apply Online To Participate In Indian Army Recruitment Rally Of Goa?
You can Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In The Rally Goa in Various Districts.
When Will be Start Application for Army Rally Recruitment Goa 2021?
The Online Application will Soon Start on their Official website…
After Online Application, When Admit Card Will Sent By Email Id?
The Admit Card Will Be Sent 15 Days Before The Rally Date.
What Documents will be required for the Indian Army Recruitment Rally of Goa 2021?
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs.
* Kandi area certificate.
Other Information Will be Updated as soon as provide in the Latest Official Notification.
What is the Venue of the Indian Army Rally Recruitment Of Goa?
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Of Goa Will be Conduct At SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY, KOLHAPUR.