ESIC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Part Time and Full Time Super Specialist Post – Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility, Interview Details and Application Form Given – Employees State Insurance Corporation, Faridabad has released a recruitment notification for the post Empanelment/ Part time/ Full time super specialist at ESIC medical college and Hospital, NIT Faridabad. There were 10 vacancies offered in this recruitment. Interested candidates can attend interview on 24.05.2021. Eligibility Criteria and Salary Details Given. Application form is attached with Official Notification. Official Notification download link given at the end of the post.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Empanelment/ Part time/ Full time Super Specialist|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
ESIC Vacancy 2021
There were 10 vacancies were offered for the post of Super Specialist at ESIC medical college and Hospital. This vacancy is distributed as follows.
ESIC Age Limit for Specialist
- To apply for the post of Full and Part time super specialist candidates age should not exceed maximum age limit of 67 years.
- Candidates age should not exceed 70 years to apply for Empanelment post.
Specialist Educational Qualification at ESIC
Specialist: Candidates should have completed MBBS with post-graduation in (MD/DNB/ Diploma) in concerned specialist from recognized university or Institution by MCI. Candidates should have 3 years of work experience if applicant is completed PG degree and candidate should have 5 years of work experience if he/she completed PG diploma. Applicant should register with MCI or State Medical Council.
Super Specialist: Candidate should have completed MBBS with MD or MS or DNB or DM or MCH. Candidates should register with MCI or State Medical Council.
ESIC Doctor Salary
|Part Time Specialist||· Selected candidate will get paid for Rs. 150000 per month for 4 hours per 4 days in a week.· Candidate will be paid for Rs. 20000 per month in case of candidate visit for emergency after the duty time.
· Candidate will be paid for Rs. 1500 if he/she worked beyond 16 hours per week.
|Full Time Specialist||· Super Specialist (entry level) will be paid for Rs. 2,00,000 per month.· Super Specialist (Consultant Level) will be paid for Rs. 2,40,000 per month.|
|Empanelment Specialist/ Super Specialist||Candidate will be paid in terms of percentage of CGHS package.|
ESIC Application Fee
- General Candidates should have to pay Rs. 225 as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ ESIC/ Female Candidates and Ex- servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
- Fee only paid through Demand Draft in favour of ESI fund account no 1.
ESIC Contract Details
Selected candidate will be initially appointed for the period of 1 years. The contract period may get termination be giving one-month notice on either side.
ESIC Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the qualification, experience and performance on personal interview. Interview will be conducted on 24.05.2021 by 9.00 AM at ESIC medical college and Hospital, NH3, NIT Faridabad, Haryana. Candidates needed to bring application form and all the original, self-attested copies of degree and diploma certificated at Interview.
How to Download ESIC Application Form?
- Go to official website of ESIC.
- Go to recruitment page and find the official notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to download official notification.
- Application Form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Pay application fee and attend interview.
There are totally 10 vacancies were offered in ESIC Recruitment 2021.
How much does application should have pay application fee for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 225 as application fee. SC/ ST/ ESIC/ Female Candidates and Ex- servicemen are exempted from application fee.
How to download application form for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Application form is attached with official notification. Candidates download the application form by visiting official website or use the link given in this page to download application form.