DUVASU Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 DUVASU Exam Pattern 2021 DUVASU 2021-22 UP Veternity 2021 Exam Syllabus 2021-22 UP Veternity 2021 Exam Pattern DUVASU syllabus UP Veternity Exam Syllabus 2021 PVT, PGET, PDET Syllabus 2021 DUVASU PGET PDET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021
- 1 DUVASU Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021
- 2 About DUVASU University
- 3 About DUVASU University Exam
- 4 DUVASU University Entrence Exam Dates
- 5 DUVASU University Entrence Exam Pattern
- 6 DUVASU University Entrance Exam Syllabus
- 7 Important Links For DUVASU Entrance Exam Syllabus
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
DUVASU Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021
About DUVASU University
Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan, Mathura, find first of its kind in the State and fourth in the Country, was established by Government of Uttar Pradesh vide U. P. Act. No. 27 of 2001 on 25.10.2001 with the College of Veterinary Science & AH., the erstwhile U.P. College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Mathura as its main constituent College. Brij area is known since time immemorial for lord Krishna and its animal wealth, particularly cows. There are large numbers of Gau-shalas in and around Mathura having hundreds and thousand of cows.
About DUVASU University Exam
DUVASU Conduct Entrance Exam For Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H., M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. programmes in College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology, B.Sc. (Hons.) Industrial Microbiology in College of Biotechnology Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy and Diploma in Livestock Extension in Institute of Para – Veterinary Sciences.
DUVASU University Entrence Exam Dates
Pre -Veterinary Test ( PVT) 2021 :- Announced Soon
Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) :-Announced Soon
Pre-Diploma Entrance Test (PDET) :-Announced Soon
DUVASU University Entrence Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for PVT
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
Exam Pattern for PGET
DUVASU University Entrance Exam Syllabus
Syllabus for PVT
- The syllabus for the PVT – 2021 will be as that of Intermediate of Uttar Pradesh Board/CBSE or Equivalent.
- Exam contains 200 questions serially numbered from 1 to 200. The questions shall be framed from all the subjects with equal weightage being given to all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
Syllabus for PGET
- M.V.Sc. Programme
All subjects and complete syllabus of B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree programme as per VCI minimum standards of Veterinary Regulations – 2008 (Please visit the website of VCI)
- Ph.D. Programme
Subject wise syllabus for all the courses of MVSc Programme as per ICAR guidelines – 2009 (Please visit ICAR website)
Syllabus for PDET
- The syllabus for PDET 2021 will be as that of the Intermediate Examination of UP Board/Equivalent.
- Exam contains 200 questions serially numbered from 1 to 200. The questions shall be framed from all the subjects with equal weightage being given to all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
Final Words :
Candidates Keep Visit official Website For The Regular Update about DUVAS Entrence Exam. You can get all updates regarding Exam & Result from our website (https://sarkariaresult.com). Keep in touch with us by adding a “Bookmark” to our website.
Important Links For DUVASU Entrance Exam Syllabus
|Download Notification||DEVASU Notification|
|Download admit Card||DEVASU Admit Card|
Candidates Please keep In Touch with us for More Details. If Candidates know More Details so Candidates visit https://sarkariartesult.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Candidate Can Check DUVASU University Entrance exam Pattern & Syllabus on the University’s Official Website…
The DUVASU Mathura University provides you details syllabus and exam pattern on their official website, whenever there is any change in the entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
there will be Asked 200 Objective Type Questions As per Your Course & Subjects.
Yes, there will Be negative marking in Every Wrong answer.
I) Make A Self Notes.
II) Make a proper Time Table.
III) Seek Guidance.
IV) Practice Mock tests.
V) Time management.
VI) Previous Year Question papers.
VII) Daily Revision.
VIII) Keep Practicing on Online Platforms, Keeping in mind for Negative Marking.