DSSC Steno, LDC & Other Posts Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Details Here || Apply Now!!! Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Civilian Motor Driver/Sukhani/Carpenter/MTS Office & Training of 83 vacancies. Candidates who completed their 10th/ITI are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date is 21 days from the advt. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
|Name of the post||Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Civilian Motor Driver/Sukhani/Carpenter/MTS Office|
|No of vacancies||83|
|Last date||21 days from the advt|
DSSC Vacancy Details:
The board has allotted 83 vacancies for the various posts the details are given below.
- Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver – 07 Posts
- Sukhani – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- MTS Office & Training – 60 Posts
Defence Services Staff College Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates should have studied 10th, ITI from an accredited university or Institution. Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
DSSC Age Limit:
- Stenographer – 18 – 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 – 27 years
- Civilian Motor Driver – 18 – 27 years
- Sukhani – 18 – 25 years
- Carpenter – 18 – 25 years
- MTS Office & Training – 18 – 25 years
- Refer the official notification for more details about the age limit.
DSSC Salary Details:
- Stenographer Grade II – Level 4 : Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Sukhani – Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Carpenter – Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Level 1 : Rs. 18000 – 56900/-
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview. No application fee for the recruitment process. Refer the official notification for more details about the selection process.
How to Apply For DSSC Recruitment?
- Aspirants can apply Offline
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Submit your application
- Check notification to get Address details
Candidates should have to apply for Recruitment is 21.05.2021
The board has allotted 83 vacancies for the post.
Candidates can apply here refer above steps.