DPU AIBTCET Notification 2021 Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute (DYPBBI) Admission Form & Application Form 2021 Apply Online Now DPU All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test Notification Check Eligibility & How to Apply Online 2021
DPU AIBTCET Notification 2021
Latest Updated on 18.01.2021: Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune invites the admission form for the session 2020-2021 for B.Tech Biotechnology. Interested candidates can apply from the link given below.
Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute (DYPBBI), Tathawade, Pune -33 is established as one of the constituent units of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Pune. The Institute is located at Survey No. 87/88, Tathawade Pune -33. This institute is led by eminent Biotechnologists, Molecular Biologists, Biochemists, Industrial Microbiologists, Plant & Animal Biotechnologists & Bioinformaticians. Also, eminent visiting faculties from Industrial & Academic backgrounds are invited for their valuable expertise in the specialized topics covering Biotechnology & Bioinformatics. DYPBBI is also supported by DST-FIST for infrastructure.
Without Late Fee:
With Late Fee:
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Minimum age: 17 years on or before 31 December 2020 st
- The candidate must have either appeared at Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC / Std. XII) examination OR equivalent qualification of any board in India or abroad, with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Life Sciences (and desirably with Mathematics) or, if the result of the exam. has been declared, he/she must have passed the same examination with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together (40% for the Reserved Category candidates).
How To Apply:
- Visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online.
- Fill in your basic details and click on the Apply Now button.
- You will have your dashboard open in front of you. Also, welcome mail containing your login ID and password will be sent to your registered email ID. You can use these details to login later.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- After completion of the entire form with payment, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Your admission form will get submitted.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will not be able to make any changes to the Application Form.
- On the dashboard, two links for printing the Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take a printout of both documents for your reference.
|Last date for submitting the application form
to – Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth and
Entrance Test Fee – 2021 (AIBTCET-2021)
|Places where (AIBTCET-2021) will be held||Online Proctor Based Entrance Test can be attended from any location of the applicant’s choice.|
|Requirements to attend Examination||Laptop / Desktop / Tab with Web Camera and
strong internet connectivity.
|Day, Date & Time of AIBTCET-2021||—|
|Declaration of results||Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|Venue of Counseling||Telephonic OR at Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and
Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune.
|College to open on||—|
Important Link Area
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Download Brochure||BHMS Brochure 2020-21
MD Homoeopathy Brochure 2020-21
BAMS Brochure 2020-21
MD/ MS Ayurved Brochure 2020-21
MBBS Brochure 2020-21
BDS Brochure 2020-21
Super Speciality Brochure
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates may drop their valuable comments in the comment box. if they have any questions about the post then they are invited to comment on the post.https://sarkariaresult.com