Dipti Ketkar (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Dipti Ketkar is an Indian television and film actress. She is known for acting in television shows Mala Sasu Havi, Lakh Lakh Chanderi, Bhago Mohan Pyare and Yeu Kashi Tashi Mi Nandayla. She started her career as a child actor with the Marathi television show Manushdevta.
Birth & Family
Dipti Ketkar was born on 16 April 1981 to a Marathi family in Mumbai. Her father Deepak Samel is an engineer by profession and mother Mugdha Samel is an Ayurvedic Doctor. She grew up with her elder brother Vardhaman Samel. Dipti wanted to make her career in dance since childhood. He also received training in Bharatanatyam for this.
Dipti got her early education from St. Thomas High School, Goregaon, Mumbai. She was very active in drama and stage plays during school time. Later she did graduation from Nalanda Nritya Kala Mahavidyalaya, Juhu in arts.
Education Details and More
|School||St. Thomas High School, Goregaon, Mumbai|
|College||Nalanda Nritya Kala Mahavidyalaya, Juhu, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Arts|
|Debut||Television : Manushdevta
Film : Maha Nadichya Tiravar (2009)
Dipti Ketkar began her career through Marathi television series Manushdevta as a child artist. She played important role in television show Damini and Kunku etc. Dipti came into limelight after playing character of Sharda Raje in show Avaghachi Sansar. She also played negative lead role Abhilasha in Mala Sasu Havi on Zee Marathi.
Apart from television, Dipti is quite active in Marathi cinema and has been worked in films like Mahanadichya Tiravar, Rangrao Chaudhari, Bhakti Hich Khari Shakti, Chal Gammat Karu etc.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Cooking|
Dipti Samel married to Romit Ketkar after long time of relationship. Romit is an engineer and settled in USA. The couple also bless with two children.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Available|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Dipti Ketkar
- Dipti Ketkar was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In childhood, her uncle Bharat Godambe inspired her to work in acting industry.
- During graduation, she represented India in International Folk Dance competition held in France.
- Dipti made her film debut with Marathi film Maha Nadichya Tiravar in year 2009, directed by Prabhakar Nikalankar.
- She also featured on various television commercials of brands like Cough Syrup, Vadilal Ice Cream, Bornvita etc.
- Dipti won Best Supporting Actress Award for her role Radhika from serial Kunku.
- She wanted to become a choreographer but her destiny brings her in acting industry.
- Dipti also hosted on television events and programs like Lakh Lakh Chanderi with Prasa Oak, and Bollywood Dhamaka.
- She also participated in Zee Marathi’s dance reality show Eka Peksha Ek Apsara Aali as a contestant and finished as winner.
If you have more details about Dipti Ketkar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.