Dipanwita Rakshit (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Dipanwita Rakshit is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Bengali television show. She is best known for playing lead role in Star Jalsha’s television serial Khukumoni Home Delivery. She was also part of popular TV show Sanjher Baati. Dipanwita is active in entertainment Industry since 2019.
Dipanwita Rakshit was born in Bankura, West Bengal to a Bengali Hindu family. Her father’s name is Durga Das Rakshit and mother’s name is Baby Rakshit. She has a younger brother in the family. Dipanwita started her journey by playing the negative role of Chumki (sister of protagonist Charu) in Star Jalsha’s serial Sanjher Baati in 2019. She was seen alongside Rezwan Rabbani Sheikh and Debchandrima Singha Roy in the show. In 2021, she got opportunity to play lead role in TV show Khukumoni Home Delivery.
Education Details and More
|School||B.N.Saha DAV Public School, Giridih|
|College||Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata|
|Debut||Television : Sanjher Baati (2019)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Travel|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Dipanwita Rakshit
- Dipanwita Rakshit was born in Bankura and currently living in Kolkata for her acting projects.
- She has studied Sangeet Prabhakar in Kathak Nritya at Rabindra Bharati University.
- Dipanwita is a passionate dancer and is devoting more time honing her dance skills. She keeps sharing her videos on Instagram to entertain her audience.
- Apart from dancing, She loves to watch movies in her free time.
- She is fluent in Bangla, English and Hindi language.
If you have more details about Dipanwita Rakshit. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.