Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2021 Delhi Police HC Ministerial Syllabus 2019 Detailed Syllabus for Delhi Police Group C Posts 2019 Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Written Examination Syllabus 2021 Delhi Police HC Ministerial Group C Selection Process 2019 Delhi Police HC Ministerial Exam Pattern 2021
Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2021
About Recruitment :
Delhi Police has Recently announce about the Recruitment of 554 Posts of Head Constable (Ministerial) Group C. The Process for Applying in these Posts is Conducted Online. The Application Process is Started from 14.10.2019 & Commenced Till the Date 13.11.2019. Candidates Can Check the Details Information about the Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Many Interested Candidates Filled there Application Form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Date of Examination Will be Provided. More Details are Provided Below.
As the time passing away the standard of competitive examination is become high. So, candidates also must have to pay more attention towards their preparation to give the best in their examination. Now, we are rendering the determined latest scheme of examination and syllabus for your best preparation regards this.
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Typing Test on Computer
- Computer (Formatting) Test
Computer Based Examination
Exam Pattern : Scheme of Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Group C Exam is as follows :-
- The Exam Will be Written Type.
- The Exam Will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Each Question Will be of One Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 90 Minutes
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus is given below :-
General Awareness :
Questions are Designed to test the Candidate’s General Awareness around him/her and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test his/her knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The Test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution and Scientific Research. These Questions will be such that they so not require a special study of any discipline.
Quantitative Aptitude :
- Arithmetic :
- Number Systems : Computation of whole Number, Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations : Percentage, Ration and proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Single and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Distance, Time and Work.
- Algebra : Basic algebraic identities of Scholl Algebra (and their simple applications) e.g. Formulas and elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry : Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts : Triangle and its various kinds of centres viz. centroid, In-centric, Ortho centric, circumcentre Congruence and similarity of triangles Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration : Triangle, Quadrilaterals Regular Polygons (sum of internal angles of a polygon) Circle Right Prism Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder Sphere, Hemispheres Rectangular Parallelepiped Regular Right Pyramid with Triangular or square base.
- Trigonometry : Trigonometric ratios Degree and Radian measures, Standard Identities. Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances (simple problems only).
- Statistical Charts : Use of Tables and Graphs : Histogram Frequency Polygon Bar-diagram, Pie Chart.
General Intelligence :
It Would Include Questions of Both Verbal and Non-Verbal type. The Test Will Include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic / Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing Inferences, Figural Pattern-Folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-Folding & Completion, Number Series, Embedded Figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and De-Coding.
English Language :
Spot the Error, Fill the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting mis-spelt Words, Idiom & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct / Indirect Narration, Shuffling of Sentence Parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a Passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Computer Fundamentals :
This Paper Will Include Questions on the Following:
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and Its Presentation Features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formula).
- Communication (Basic of E-mail, Sending / Receiving of Emails and its related Functions).
- Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web Sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video Conferencing, e-Banking) etc.
Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
|S No||Category of candidates||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|1.||For male candidates only (UR)||165||78||82|
|2.||For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||160||72||77|
|3.||For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||160||72||77|
|4.||For Female candidates only (UR)||157||—||—|
|5.||For female candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||152||—||—|
|6.||For all female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||152||—||—|
Physical Endurance Test (Qualifying)
|Age||Race 1600 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 30 Years||07 Minutes||12 ½ feet||03 ½ feet|
|Above 30 To 40 Years||08 Minutes||11 ½ feet||03 ½ feet|
|Above 40 Years||09 Minutes||10 ½ feet||03 feet|
|Age||Race 800 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 30 Years||05 Minutes||09 feet||03 feet|
|Above 30 To 40 Years||06 Minutes||08 feet||02.6 feet|
|Above 40 Years||07 Minutes||07 feet||02.3 feet|
Typing Test on Computer
Candidates who Qualify in Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT); as well as persons with Disability (PwD) who qualify in Computer Based Examination Will be Called for the Typing Test on Computer Which Will be of maximum 25 Marks. The Marks will be taken into account while preparing the Final Result. The Candidates will be allotted marks according to speed achieved in the Typing Test.
Computer (Formatting) Test
The Candidates who qualify the Typing Test on Computer shall be called for Computer (Formatting) Test and will be tested on MS-Word, MS-Power Point and MS-Excel which will be of Qualifying Nature. The Candidates will be Give 10 Minutes time for each tests separately. The Candidate shall have to Format in the same way as it is in the Supplied hand-out and to print the Same in Printer. The Following Formatting features used in routine should be tested.
MS-Word – Time 10 Minutes
|Indenting of paragraphs||Superscript|
|Using different font type||Page numbering|
|Inserting of paragraph numbers||Insertion of symbol|
|Setting of left/ right margin||Draw/ Insertion of table|
|Select text in Bold||Bullets/ Numbering|
|Using different font Size||Setting of paragraphs|
|Centre, Left, Right, Justification||Some text as Header|
|Line Spacing of the Passage, viz. single, double etc.||Some text as Footer|
MS-Power Point – Time 10 Minutes
|Insert Header||Background Style of Slide|
|Use text box||Design of Slide|
|Create Hyperlink||Print Handout|
|Insert Chart/ Graph||Insert Clipart|
|Drawing of Table||Insert Footer|
|Insert Auto Number in Table||Slide Numbering|
|Insert Bullet in Table||Insert Picture|
|Insert Shapes||Publish Handout with MS Word|
|Insert Smart Art||Insert Action|
|Insert Text With WordArt||Alignment of Text|
MS-Excel – Time 10 Minutes
|Insert Chart /Graph||Format cell as rupee|
|Wrap text||Insert Clipart|
|Merge Cells||Font Size|
|Center a Text||Font Style|
|Centre align as text||Font Colour|
|Orientation of Text||Insert Footer|
|Bold a Text||Sort Data|
|Underline a Text||Insert Formula|
|Insert Header||Format Cell as Number and Decimal Places|
20 features of formatting, as listed above will be tested in each test with 1/2, ark each for every features of formatting. In case of formatting features if the candidates carry out the formatting as per the specimen, 1/2 marks will be given. Otherwise, no marks will be given. Out of the 10 marks for formatting features for each test, a candidate should secure at least 6 marks in each test of quality. There is No bar to candidates correcting the mistakes by use of editing tools.
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website of Delhi Police and visit this page. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark (https://sarkariaresult.com) us for regular updates regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area :
|Admit Card||Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment|
|Official Website||www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in or www.delhipolice.nic.in|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post in the below comment box. We will try to assist you at our best.