Delhi Govt Auto Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Rupees Scheme Registration Link 2021 for Auto, Taxi Drivers, Construction Workers Online Form Apply. More to check Eligibility, Payment Transfer Status at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in District Delhi Portal. Delhi Government Transport Department has announced Rupees 5000 for Construction workers and Auto Drivers e Rickshaw Chalak Registration Link 2021 currently in the capital. One year back once Lockdown was imposed, a huge number of migrants traveled back to their homes and suffered the most in the pandemic. At this time, Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board have announced each one of them 5000 Rupees for their living.
Also, Government will give them free food and shelter. Many of them have already got aid from the Delhi Government as an ex-gratia. Only on the official web portal www.delhi.gov.in Rs 5000 Scheme Apply Link, you will get all information. Now Delhi construction workers Online Registration 5000 Rs Help Money Transfer need to first register online for this benefit from the authorities. How you can avail this benefit of Arvind Kejriwal Delhi Government 5000 Rupees Transfer Status in Migrant Workers, Pravasi Majdur, Taxi, Auto Riksha Driver, and Uber, Ola Cab and others are elaborated furthermore.
Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Scheme Registration
Now let us make it very straight that this Delhi Construction Workers Auto Taxi Drivers Rs. 5000 Help ex gratia payment Transfer Online registration can be availed by the construction worker only. Moreover, who was working in the state earlier till the imposing of Covid 19 Lockdown. There is a set of eligibility criteria floated by the Government of Delhi. www.delhigovt.nic.in Construction workers, Online Apply who are eager to avail themselves of these exclusive benefits needs to check whether they are eligible or not. Delhi Government rupees 5000 Scheme offers ex-gratia payment to only registered Construction workers. Other migrants cannot register online at edistrict delhigovt nic in Driver Yojana Online Apply.
Individuals need to visit the official Delhi Govt web portal first. They need to go for the edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in 5000 Online registration then. Just after that, you will get your login Id details. Before applying online you need to check the eligibility criteria. There are certain criteria only after meeting that you will able to register and get the benefits. There is a list of documents also listed below that need to be uploaded while submitting the Construction Workers registration form in Delhi Govt. Kejriwal Delhi Government will soon start giving all the beneficiary lists to the Auto Drivers, Taxi Chalak construction worker migrants in the state.
Delhi Taxi Drivers 5000 Rupees Scheme Benefits
The all the Registered Majdoor with District Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board will now get Rupees 5000 Covid19 lockdown help. Moreover Check out the following benefits which you can able to avail from Delhi Construction 5000 Rupees Apply Online after they have check eligibility criteria of this Delhi Govt Taxi Driver Scheme. The candidates who have full fill the eligibility completely able to get 5000 Rs is only transfer money.
- Any individual who is registered on the official web portal under construction worker will get 5000 Rupees as their living source.
- At any point, if the individual is dead, the money will be sent to the nominee.
- Government will give free of cost education to the max two children of the worker.
- Construction worker will be given free food and shelter in the state.
Finally, Now The Delhi Government Cabinet Transport Department is approves Rs 5000 Scheme payment for drivers autorickshaws, e-rickshaws, taxi, Phat Phat Sewa, e Rickshaw, Gramin Sewa and maxi cabs Drivers and permit holder. All the beneficiary who have already applied in last year scheme need not to re- apply and get 5000 Rupees transfer in their bank account as Aadhar enabled. The Link for Delhi Govt 5000 Status will availed in few day at www.delhi.gov.in website soon.
Documents Required for edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in 5000 rs Scheme Registration 2021
Here are number of documents needed for Delhi construction 5000 Rupees Registration online apply at Delhi Govt website. Many Auto Chalak, Taxi Drivers individuals registration form has been canceled due to lack of information in the form as well as documents were not properly attached.
- Name of the Construction worker as per the bank account
- Age of the Applicant
- Gender of the candidate
- Valid and functional Mobile number
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Type of work Proof
- Marital Status
- Name of the last employer
- Where you were last employed/ Industry name
- Mobile number of the last employer
- Address of the last employer
- Employer Id Number
- Mail Id of the last employer
- Duration of the previous employment
- Bank Account number
- MICR Code of the bank
- IFSC Code of the bank
- Bank Name
- Name of the bank branch
- Address of the Bank Branch
- Details of the worker if you are registered in other states too
- Information of the family members likewise Name, Aadhaar Number, Address, Gender, date of birth, relation, photograph etc.
- Nominee Name, relation, date of birth, address, adhaar card
- Information of the children of the applicant like Name, Aadhaar Number (if maintained), Gender, date of birth, school name, class, address of the school, etc.
How to register for Delhi Auto Taxi Drivers Yojana e district delhigovt portal Apply Online?
If you have already log in to the e district Delhi govt portal of www.delhi.gov.in Taxi Driver 5000 rs scheme Help already then you can straight away fill the form and submit it. But if you are not registered then you need to do the registration. The Delhi AAP Government Transport department will transfer money in all registered e rickshaw 5000 online form applied now. Check out the following details of the Delhi Govt Auto Driver 5000 Application Form.
- Go to the official web portal first.
- On the top most of the website there you will see the link of register.
- Click on the link register online.
- They will come up with many details like name, type of work, address, type of employment, year of employment etc.
- You need to fill all the information which is been asked.
- After submitting all the details online, you will receive a mail as well as SMS on your registered mobile number. That will consist of User Id and password.
- Just use those details to log in and start filling the form which is made available for Construction worker.
The Arvind Kejriwal led AAP government is already worried about Majdur, Taxi Drivers, Auto Chalak, and other Migrant worker’s financial condition in the Lockdown. So Delhi Govt 5000 Rupees Construction Workers Help Yojana is now restarted this time for around 2 lakhs persons. The Government will start a portal for online applications by the eligible candidates. Now after that, the Rs 5000 rupees will transfer directly to their bank account. However, the Delhi Government 5000 Transfer Status can be check by edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in portal shortly.