DEI Entrance Exam Interview Schedule 2021 Dayalbagh University Admission Online Interview Schedule 2021 DEI Admission Schedule All Interview Dates for BA B.Sc. B.Com. Diploma B.Sc. (Engg.) 2021 Dayalbagh University Entrance Online Interview Process
DEI Entrance Exam Interview Schedule 2021
Latest Updated 04.08.2021:- DEI has Provided the Online Interview Schedule for Admission 2021-22……. Candidates Can Check Details from Below Link…….
The Government of India declared the DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE as an institution Deemed to be a University from the session 1981-82, under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 (3 of 1956). The Institute has since been accorded the membership of the Association of Indian Universities.
Dayalbagh University Conducted many Courses Entrance examination on various dates. The Written examination was conducted from 22nd July, 2021 to 31st July, 2021. Only those students will be eligible for Online Interview who qualify the Online test. Interview Schedule is Provided Below.
DEI Interview Schedule:
After appearing in the Written examination, the candidates will have to undergo from the Interview. The Admission Interview Schedule was Started from 05th August 2021 by the DEI University after wrapping the DEI Entrance examination. So All those Candidates who have Appeared in the Written examination, are eagerly waiting for their respective Admission Interview Schedule.
Interview Date – 05th August 2021 Onwards
GD Schedule – Announce Shortly
- Candidates should first carefully check and ascertain their respective slot & schedule (Application number, Name, Date, Panel and Time- slot wise) of Group Discussion in the schedule as attached below.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in MBA-GD of above mentioned courses on their given date, time and Panel slot only as provided in the schedule.
- Candidates should click on the ‘Google link’ provided in the Schedule against their application number and name in order to join in their allotted panel within first 5 minute of starting time as shown in the schedule.
- Candidate shall keep their MBA Entrance-admit card and ID proof ready with them during discussion and be ready to show in front of the web camera whenever asked by the Panel to verify their identity.
- Candidate should be ready with their audio and video device properly connected to their system much before they click to join the meeting.
- They are also advised to use earphones with mike connected to their PC/Desktop to ensure noise free background during the discussion.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep their mike on mute/switch-off mode when not speaking or asked to speak.
- Candidate should use the same mobile number which has been mentioned by them in their application for making queries or contact if needed.
- No other person other than the candidate is allowed to accompany or assist the candidate during Group discussion at the candidate’s place.
- Candidates are strongly advised to conduct themselves in a professional, decent and disciplined manner and not to even casually use derogatory or foul language during the discussion.
- Candidates should immediately leave the meeting room after once their panel asks them to do so.
- The Interviews for candidates who have appeared in the Entrance written tests of the Institute and qualified for Interview shall be conducted in on-line mode .
- The candidates are advised to check the Institute website daily for details of schedule.
- They will also receive an email at least one day prior to the date of interview giving them the Meet link on which they have to join at the login time specified.
- When the candidate tries to login, he or she will be admitted by the Convener of the Board and will then be able to join the meeting. However, if another interview is taking place, the Convener may not accept the login request immediately. In such a case, the candidate can try again after 5 minutes. The candidate should not continuously try to login if not admitted the first time.
- For joining the meeting, the candidate must give the Application number as name. This is very important and must be followed strictly.
Note :- Eligibility Criteria for Interview
- Only such candidates, who have appeared in the written test of the programme applied for and have scored at least 30% marks (for example, 36/120 or 27/90 as applicable) are eligible to appear for Personal Interview. However, all SC/ST candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of the programme applied for and have appeared in the written test are eligible to appear for Personal Interview.
We are updating this Page with the Upcoming Interviews Schedule of various Courses under DEI Entrance Test. All the Students can Add this Page to their Bookmark to get the Latest Alert regarding the Upcoming DEI Interview Schedule for various courses.
Important Link Area DEI Interview Schedule
|Result||DEI Entrance Exam Result|
|Download Notification||DEI 2020 Admission Form|
Candidates having Query & Doubt can Share their Views by writing them in the Comment Box Given Below. Our Experts will try to resolve them as soon as possible.