CSIR NML Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online for Scientist / Sr. Scientist / Principal Scientist Vacancies!!! CSIR National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Scientist / Sr. Scientist / Principal Scientist for filling up 18 vacancies. If you are interested in this recruitment then submit the application form. Aspirants have to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date is 28/06/2021.
So, complete the process of enrolling within those dates only. Have a look at the complete data mentioned on this page to know more details. CSIR NML Recruitment and eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply are given below in our blog. Refer this blog for more updates.
CSIR NML Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||CSIR National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML)|
|Name of the post||Scientist / Sr. Scientist / Principal Scientist|
|No of vacancies||18|
CSIR NML Vacancies Details 2021:
Total number of posts may vary. Not all posts need to be filled if suitable candidates are not found.
The board has allotted 18 Posts (Scientist -UR-10, OBC- 3, SC-3, ST-1, EWS-1). Refer official notification for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR NML Recruitment 2021:
- Scientist – Candidates should have a pass in M Tech, Ph.D (Science/ Engineering) Submitted
- Scientist – Candidates should have a pass in Ph.D (Engineering) Ph.D (Science) M Tech 2 years in relevant area to 3 years in relevant area
- Principal Scientist – Candidates should have a pass in Ph.D 3 years of Post-Doctoral research experience in relevant area.
CSIR NML Age Limit:
- Scientist – 32 years
- Senior Scientist – 37 years
- Principal Scientist – 45 years
Relaxation in age limit, maximum up to 5 years for SC/ST/and 3 years for OBC, will be admissible to candidates who apply for the postcodes earmarked for the respective reserved category. Relaxation in age for Ex-service man and other entitled categories of candidates shall be admissible as per Govt. of India/CSIR rules.
CSIR NML Scientist Salary Details:
- Scientist – Level-11 (Rs 90,000/- approx)
- Senior Scientist- Level-12 (Rs 1, 05,000/- approx)
- Principal Scientist – Level-13 (Rs 1, 17,000/- approx)
- Approximate Indicative monthly Gross Salary per month including HRA and other allowances.
CSIR NML Selection Process:
Only those candidates who are eligible and who suit the institutional requirements, short-listed based on screening criteria, will be called for interview.
The decision of CSIR-NML in all matters relating to the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of examinations/interviews will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual.
CSIR NML Application Fee:
Applicable fee of Rs. 100.00 in the form of Demand Draft favouring THE DIRECTOR, National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code- 03329, Jamshedpur should be sent to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burmamines, Jamshedpur 831007 Jharkhand, so as to reach on or before 13-07-2021.
How To Apply For CSIR NML Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of CSIR National Metallurgical Laboratory.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
What is the last date for apply to the post of CSIR NML Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should submit their application PDF before or on 28/06/2021
Candidates can apply from the official website. Refer above steps for apply.
They are allotted 18 vacancies for this recruitment.