CoWin Portal Registration cowin.gov.in, Covid Free Vaccine Slot Booking Online for 18+, 45 years and 2nd dose Covid-19 Vaccination self Registration, Document details here. The Central Government had launched the CoWin portal for the registration and monitoring of Free and Paid vaccinations. The new Free vaccine policy of PM Narendra Modi, is being implemented in the states from June 21 as Vaccination Phase 3. Along with this announcement, the Center has also ordered 44 crore doses of anti-corona vaccines – Covishield and Covaxin, SPUTNIK V.
There are many changes in the new guideline of Phase 3, among which the main changes are that it is mandatory to register on the CoWin portal for the Covid19 vaccination and free vaccine for everyone. You can do this cowin.gov.in registration yourself and if due to some reason you are not able to do it yourself, then you can also get it done at the vaccination center. The new guidelines for Vaccination Registration at Cowin Portal and App, Documents, Slot Booking, Appointment Scheduling are given here. If you are bothered about not getting the vaccination slot when this page may help you.
CoWin Portal Registration Free Vaccine
Covid 19 Free vaccine doses will be allocated by the Center to the States and Union Territories based on certain criteria such as population, level of disease prevalence, and progress of vaccination from June 21. Now the Cowin Vaccine registration facility will be available at the vaccination centers for both individuals and groups of individuals whether the vaccination center is government or private as per the new vaccine policy. Apart from registration, now certificate correction can be done on CoWin Portal online. Without vaccination, you may be barred from important events like examinations and others.
Today Update>>> Single-dose Covid-19 Vaccine of Johnson & Johnson is now approved in India. To simplifying the process of download covid certificates, now it can be download through WhatsApp as well. National Health Authority (NHA) chief officer and in-charge of the portal RS Sharma said, ‘We ensure that the data we collect like name, gender, mobile number is encrypted and secure.’
The Central Government is planning to share the CoWin Portal technology with all interested countries as a “Central Government Licensed” product, which will be available for free forever. This is a commendable step on the part of India.
- The central government will procure 75 percent of the Covid vaccines from the manufacturers located in the country and these vaccines will continue to be available free of cost to the states and union territories.
- Vaccine doses will be provided free of cost to citizens of all age groups as per priority at government vaccination centers across the country. Reservation of vaccination will include categories like Front Line Warriors, BPL, APL and Antyodaya, destitute, handicapped, etc.
- In the case of a population group of people above 18 years of age, states and union territories can set their own priorities in the vaccine supply program.
CoWin Free Vaccine Registration Overview
|Vaccination For||Covid-19 or Coronavirus|
|Owned By||Government Of India|
|Vaccine Price||In Government Hospital or Vaccine Centre: Free Of Cost
In Private Hospital: Charges as per Govt Decided
|Name of Vaccine Available||COVAXIN
MODERNA (Approved but not available yet)
Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose
|Official Website and App||www.cowin.gov.in
|Vaccine Registration Process||Online and Offline Both Mode|
Many states are started vaccination camps in remote areas to maximize the vaccination rate. Onspot registration facility is providing in these camps as well. After the initiative of the Center to provide free vaccination to all adults in government hospitals across the country on June 21, in India, more than 82.7 lakh people were vaccinated with the anti-corona vaccine. It is record-breaking in a single day. Earlier on 1st April was the last record of one-day vaccination with 48 lakhs doses.
cowin.gov.in Portal Self Registration Documents, Details
The Citizens Above 18 years can get free vaccination from June 21 by the Central government. There are states like Kerala, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Delhi, Odisha, and others that are now stat Mass vaccination from Today. However, the following documents and details are required for Cowin Vaccine Registration and slot booking.
- Mobile Number (We advise to use single phone number in both doses)
- Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Photo ID/ Driving License/ PAN card/ Passport/ Pension Passbook/ NPR Smart Card
- citizens over 45 years of age And comorbid need a Medical Certificate
- Details: Name, Gender, Date Of Birth, ID Number
Rather than cowin.gov.in Vaccine registration web portal and app you can book your vaccination slot or new registration by ArogyaSetu App, UMANG App. Also, encourage people for vaccination which is a vital weapon against ongoing Coronavirus spread.
How to do Self Registration Cowin Gov In For Covid Vaccine
After keep ready the above-mentioned Documents and details the people need to follow the below steps to self-registration cowin.gov.in For Free and Paid vaccinations.
- Firstly the citizen has to visit at cowin gov in the portal.
- Now click on Register/ Sign In Yourself Link.
- Enter Your Mobile Number and Get OTP.
- Now enter OTP and verify it.
- Now you will be land on Vaccine Registration page.
- Select Photo ID Proof and enter the Photo ID number.
- Enter your Name, Select Gender, and DOB Year.
- Now you can add Members if any by entering all the details like Adhar Number.
How to Apply Covid Vaccine Slot Booking and Schedule Appointment
Now after Cowin Portal Registration for Vaccine you need to schedule your vaccination by following the below steps.
- After registration now once again you have to log in.
- Now click on the Schedule Appointment button.
- Search the Vaccination Centre Choice of District or Pin Code wise.
- After Select State/UT and district click on the search button.
- Now the list of Vaccination centers as per Search Criteria and based on Age policy appears.
- Now Click on Book as per availability of slot.
- After Verifying all details click on Confirm Button.
- Now your Appointment for Vaccine Slot Booking is done.
- Visit the center as per date and time to get your 1st or 2nd dose.
If have any question in mind then ask us via following comment section, but ask without leaving your private information such as phone number, address, etc.
FAQs Regarding COWIN Portal Vaccine Registration, Slot Booking
Where can I register for the COVID-19 vaccination?
You can register yourself at cowin.gov.in portal or Arogya Setu App, UMANG App.
What details are required for Sign In or Login for Registration on Cowin?
You need Mobile No or Aadhar No are any other Govt Photo ID for online registration.
Are there any fees for Cowin Portal Registration?
No, it is free of charge.
How to Find Vaccination Centre Near me?
You can search in Co-Win Portal by District wise or Using Area Pin Code for the nearest vaccination center.
Should I book a slot for 2nd Dose Vaccination?
Yes, you need to book a slot and make an appointment for both 1st and 2nd dose separately.
Can I get a vaccine without registration?
Yes, but registration will perform at the vaccination center before getting the dose.
Can I get the COVID-19 vaccine without an appointment?
Citizens 45 years of age and above can schedule online or walk-in at vaccination centers, while those 18-44 years must register online and schedule an appointment before vaccination.