Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Last Date to apply – For Chief Medical Officer and Deputy Chief Vigilance Posts!!! Chennai Port Trust has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Chief Medical Officer and Deputy Chief Vigilance for filling up 2 vacancies. The Last Date to apply for the Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer post is 28.06.2021. Aspirants who are still not apply for the post can apply before the last date.
- The candidate age limit for the posts should not exceed 55 years. Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for the post is Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 2, 60,000/- per month.
- Candidates kindly submit your application form to given address on or before the last date.
How to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
- Visit Chennai Port Trust official website – Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
- Go to Chennai Port Trust careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Chief Medical Officer Job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Chief Medical Officer Job.
- Find Chennai Port Trust online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
- Send the application along with all required documents through proper channel.
What is the last date for apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
The last date to application is 28.06.2021
How many vacancies were offered for the Chennai Port Trust recruitment 2021?
There were totally 2 vacancies offered for the Chennai Port Trust recruitment 2021.
How can apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can apply from the official site or here refer above steps.