BRO Vehicle Mechanic Admit Card 2022 You can Download BRO Vehicle Mechanic Hall Ticket 2022 By Direct Link Given Below You Can Check Instructions To Download BRO Vehicle Mechanic Call Letter 2022 Official website has released BRO Vehicle Mechanic Exam Date 2022 So Read Article Given Below
- 1 BRO Vehicle Mechanic Admit Card 2022
- 2 BRO Vehicle Mechanic Admit Card :-
- 3 BRO Vehicle Mechanic Exam :–
- 4 Details of BRO Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment :-
- 5 BRO Vehicle Mechanic Selection Process :-
- 6 Check Exam Pattern Details :
- 7 Important Link Area for BRO Vehicle Mechanic Admit Card :
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
BRO Vehicle Mechanic Admit Card 2022
Advt. No. 02/2021
latest Updated On 09.04.2022 – BRO various Posts Exam Date Is Released….The Exam Will Be Conducted On 24, 26 & 28 May 2022…Get Details Below..
|Post Name||Exam Date||Cut Off For Shortlisting To Written Exam||Admit Card Status|
|DVRMT (OG)||26 MAY 2022 ( Notice )||UR – 82.60% and above
ST – 55.71% and above
EWS – 75.60% and above
|Dispatched By Post|
|MSW (PAINTER)||24 MAY 2022 (Notice)||All Eligible Candidates Called||Dispatched By Post|
|MSW (MESS WAITER)||28 MAY 2022 ( Notice )||UR – 90.16%,
SC – 84.16
EWS – 88.20%
|Dispatched By Post|
BRO Vehicle Mechanic Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Vehicle Mechanic, Multi Skilled Worker & Driver Mechanical Transport in BRO are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (BRO in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Border Roads Organization. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of BRO or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Border Roads Organization|
|Post Name||Vehicle Mechanic, Multi Skilled Worker & Driver Mechanical Transport|
|Exam Date||24 & 28 May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Dispatched By Post|
|Admit Card Status||Dispatched By Post|
How To Download BRO Vehicle Mechanic Admit Card :-
- Visit the official website of BRO.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the Admit Card in your Phone or PC.
- Take 2-3 copies of Admit Card before going to Exam Hall.
BRO Vehicle Mechanic Exam :–
Written Exam for the posts of Vehicle Mechanic, Multi Skilled Worker & Driver Mechanical Transport will be conducted soon by Border Roads Organization. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Vairous Sources.
Exam Datse will be release soon on the Official website of BRO, or the candidates can check the same detaisl from below.
Details of BRO Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment :-
BRO has Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Vehicle Mechanic, Multi Skilled Worker & Driver Mechanical Transport. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 354 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
BRO Vehicle Mechanic Selection Process :-
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Check Exam Pattern Details :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Question paper will be answered in blue/black ball point pen only.
- The syllabus for the written examination will generally be in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical and other requisite essential qualifications prescribed for the posts.
- The questions will be of objective type or subjective type or objective and subjective both as per syllabus mentioned below and those subjects covered as part of minimum educational/technical qualification for the post.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi and the duration of the examination may vary from 1hrs to 3hrs depending upon the trade.
- The objective type Questions will be OMR based and subjective questions have to be answered in the answer sheet.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website sarkariaresult.com Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for BRO Vehicle Mechanic Admit Card :
|BRO Vehicle Mechanic Admit Card||Dispatched By Post|
|BRO Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment Notification||BRO Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment|
|BRO Vehicle Mechanic Syllabus||BRO Vehicle Mechanic Syllabus|
|BRO Vehicle Mechanic Official Website||http://www.bro.gov.in/|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Candidates can download their Admit Cards by visiting the above section of this posts, In the above section candidate will find the direct link to download admit card.
Admit Card Will be Dispatched By Post.
24 & 28 May 2022
Admit Card Is Available NOW.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.
SARKARIARESULT HOMEPAGE – CLICK HERE