BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Admit Card 2021 Download BPSC AAO Hall Ticket 2021 Bihar PSC AAO Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Exam Date 2021 Check Bihar PSC AAO Admit Card Status 2021
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Admit Card 2021
(Advt. No. 05/2021)
About BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment :
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant Audit Officer. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 138 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 17.04.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 15.05.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Audit Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||138 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination
|Application Submission Start Date||17.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.05.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
About Exam :–
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will soon conduct the Written Examination for the Posts of Assistant Audit Officer. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates , so that they can prepare accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of BPSC.
Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates from the official website of Bihar PSC, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer in Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (BPSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Bihar PSC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of BPSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Audit Officer|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be Announce|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of BPSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
Preliminary Exam :
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 150.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 150.
- Each Question will be of 1 Mark.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 2 hours.
- Question Paper will be available in Both languages (English & Hindi).
- No Information about Negative Marking is provided by the Official Department of BPSC.
Mains Exam :
- Exam will be of Subjective Type.
- There will be 4 Papers in this Exam.
- Each Paper will be of 300 Marks (Except General Hindi Paper which will be of 100 Marks).
- Maximum marks for Written Exam will be of 1000 Marks.
- Time allocated for each paper will be of 3 hours.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://sarkariaresult.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment|
|Syllabus||BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of BPSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of BPSC.
It will be notified to you soon.
Admit Card will be release soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.