BPSC APO Recruitment 2021 Bihar PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021 How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination Bihar BPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2021 Notification Apply Online Last Date BPSC APO Vacancy Age Limit Eligibility Criteria BPSC APO Exam 2021 Online Application Notification Exam Date 2021
BPSC APO Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 01/2020
Latest Update Dated 10.05.2021: Bihar PSC Has Released a Detailed Notification of Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts. Online Application Process will be Started from 12.05.2021. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below… Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates……
Bihar Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancies Candidates can Download Official Advertisement the link provided below..
|Origination Name||Bihar PSC|
|Name of Post||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||553 Posts|
|Selection Process||Pre, Main Exam & Interview|
|Mains Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||12.05.2021 to 04.06.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Assistant Prosecution Officer – 553 Posts
Age Limit :
Candidates Should be Minimum 21 years Old & Maximum 37 years for General Category Male Candidates, 40 Years for OBC/ MOB & Unreserved Female Candidates and 42 Years for ST/ST as on 01.08.2019.
Pay Scale :
Education Qualification :
किसी मान्यता प्राप्त विश्वविद्यालय से विधि स्नातक और नियुक्ति के लिए उम्मीदवार के लिए न्यूनतम शैक्षणिक योग्यता विधि स्नातक की वह डिग्री होगी जो अधिवक्ता के रूप में न्यायालय में प्रैक्टिस करने के लिए निबंधन हेतु अनिवार्य है।
Application Fee :-
Category wise application fee is mentioned in the official notification, so please check there and then pay the requested fee as per rules given in notification.
- For General Category Candidates for Rs 750/- Only
- For SC/ST candidates of Bihar state Rs 200/- Only
- For Female Candidates of Bihar state Rs 200/- Only
- For PwD Candidates of Bihar state Rs 200/- Only
- All Other Category Candidates for Rs 750/- Only
How to Apply :
Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of Bihar PSC.
- Now Click on the Option Link for filling Application for Advt No. 01/2020
- Read Instructions & Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’, ‘Name’, ‘Father’s/ husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’, ’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- Now Submit the Online Application Fee.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Now Upload your recent Photograph and Signature Specimen.
- After Filling All the Details Now Click on Final Submission & Check Your Details.
- Download & Take a print out of Application Form & Submit it to the Office by speed post/ regular post.
- Preliminary Exam,
- Main Exam &
Important Dates of BPSC APO Recruitment :
|Application Registration Started||12.05.2021|
|Last Date of Application Registration||04.06.2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Fee||04.06.2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form (in Hard Copy) Along with the related Documents to the Office||12.05.2021|
Important Link Area for BPSC APO Recruitment :-
|Download Advertisement||Important Notice, Advertisement & Instructions for Applying Online|
|Apply Online||Available from 12.05.2021|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Detailed Bihar PSC APO Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.