Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2021 Central Board of Constable CSBC Fireman Call Letter Download Bihar Department Fireman Written and PET Admit Card CSBC Fireman Exam Date 2021 www.csbc.bih.nic.in Bihar Police Physical Date 2021 CSBC Written PET / PST Test Date 2021 CSBC लिखित परीक्षा शारीरिक परीक्षा
- 1 Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2021
- 2 About Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment :
- 3 Selection Process :-
- 4 About Exam :–
- 5 About Admit Card :-
- 6 Exam Pattern :–
- 7 Important Link Area for Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card :
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2021
Latest Updated on 02 March 2021: CSBC Department will soon release the admit card for the police fireman. Till then candidates have to wait. For latest updates stay with us.
About Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment :
Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC Bihar) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Fireman. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 2380 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 24.02.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 25.03.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Department Name||Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC Bihar)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Fireman- 2380|
|Selection Process||Written Test
Physical Efficiency/Measurement Test (Tentative)
|Online Application Begin||24.02.2021|
|Last Date for Submission||25.03.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency/ Measurement Test (PET/PST)
About Exam :–
Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC Bihar) will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Fireman. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their Exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of CSBC Bihar.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website of CSBC Bihar Patna. The date for downloading the admit card will be notified soon. Candidates who applied are waiting for the admit card and exam date. Candidates are requested to keep in touch with the official website and notification and message will be sent to their registered E-mail id.
|Department Name||CENTRAL SELECTION BOARD OF CONSTABLE, BIHAR, PATNA|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Notified Soon|
How To Download Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website https://csbc.bih.nic.in/.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download BIHAR POLICE Fireman Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Exam will be conducted on OMR sheets.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 100.
- Each Question will be of 1 Mark Each.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100 Marks.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 100 Marks.
- Level of this Exam will be as per 10th Standard.
- Candidates scoring less than 30 Marks will be not be call for the PET/ PST.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://sarkariaresult.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Bihar Police Fireman Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to Download Exam Admit Card?
1. Candidates visit the official website of https://csbc.bih.nic.in/.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Where I Will get the Bihar Police Fireman Exam Admit Card?
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of https://csbc.bih.nic.in/.
What is the Exam Date of Bihar Police Fireman?
When Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card Will be Release?
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Where will be the Exam Center of Bihar Police Fireman?
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
Can I Request for change in Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
What Should I Do If I am Unable to find exact location of exam centre?
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
Can We Carry a Xerox of Admit Card?
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
What I will do if I lost my admit card?
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
What If I reached late at my examination centre?
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
What to do If there is any misprint on the admit card?
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.