Army Recruitment Rally will be organized for Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Hathras, Firozabad Districts UP District Wise Army Rally Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 for Soldier GD Technical Clerk Technical Nursing Veterinary Tradesman Post Army Bharti Rally Army Rally Bharti 2021 Sena Bharti Rally Notification Schedule Army Rally Bharti in Uttar Pradesh State 2021
Army Recruitment Rally for Agra
Latest Updated Date 28.Jan.2021:– Indian Army has to Release the Rally Schedule for Various Districts Of UP Rally, Which Was Canceled Due To CoronaVirus. Uttar Pradesh Rally will be Started from 15 February To 05 March 2021… Candidates Can Check Rally Schedule the Given Image Below…
Notice : भारतीय सेना भर्ती उत्तर प्रदेश (U.P.) के आगरा, मथुरा, अलीगढ, हाथरस, कासगंज और फिरोजाबाद जिलों में होने वाली रैली के प्रवेश प्रत्र (Admit Card), उम्मीदवार को उनकी Registered E-Mail ID पर भेजे जायेंगे। Candidates अपनी Email ID के जरिये अपने प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
There is a Golden Opportunity for those Youth who dream of Soldier in the Army. Recruitment Rally is about to begin for 6 Districts namely – Agra, Mathura, Hathras, Firozabad, Aligarh & Kasganj. Rally will be held At Annand Engineering Collage (Keetham, Agra). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 02 January 2020 to 15 February 2020. Get Full Information Reading below…
It must be noted that After a gap of two years, the Recruitment Rally will be conducted in Mathura Division. There is a slight change in the Time of Running for All Posts. Now Candidates will be selected into two Groups. Earlier they were selected in four Groups. It is Notable that In First Group 60 Marks will be given while in 2nd Group 40 Marks will be given. A total of 10,000 Candidates can take part in Rally every day.
Recruitment Rally will be done for only Candidates of 6 Districts from 15 February to 05 March 2021. Candidates can Check the Detailed Schedule / Date / Venue In the Table Below…
“भारतीय सेना भर्ती (उत्तर प्रदेश) रैली, आगरा (कीठम झील के पास) आनंद इंजीनियरिंग कॉलेज में करवाई जाएगी।”
|Name of Event/ District Rally||Rally Date & Venue|
|Candidates from Agra||02 March 2021 (Kheragadh)|
03 March 2021 (Bah)
04 March 2021 (Fatehabad)
05 March 2021 (Agra Tehsil)
06 March 2021 (Kiraoli)
|Candidates from Mathura||01 March 2021 (Mathura Tehsil)|
|Candidates from Hathras||16 February 2021 (Sasni, Sikandra Rao)|
17 February 2021 (Sadabad)
17 February 2021 (Hathras Tehsil)
|Candidates from Firozabad||18 February 2021 (Jasrana)|
19 February 2021 (Shikohabad)
17 February 2021 (Firozabad Or Tundla)
|Candidates from Aligarh||—|
|Candidates from Kasganj||15 February 2021 (Patiyali)|
16 February 2021 (Sahawar Tehsil)
|Aptitude Test for Tradesman||Available Soon|
|Document Verification||Available Soon|
|Medical Examination||Available Soon|
Steps in Selection Process:-
Main Steps of Recruitment Rally are Issuing of Tokens, Pre Height Measurement, Physical Efficiency – 1.6 Km Running, 09 Feet Pit, Beam, Sinuous balance, Physical Measurement (Height, Chest, Weight), Document Verification, Interview by Rally Director & Issuance of Admit cards, Combined Entrance Exam, Result & Training.
Posts Include under Recruitment Rally:-
Recruitment Rally will be conducted for Army man/ Soldier following Posts:-
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||Cl 10th /Matric pass with Min 45% mks in aggregate and Min 33% in each subject.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier Technical (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)||(a) Sol Tech 10+2/Intermediate Exam passes in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject. (b) Sol Tech (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Bookkeeping in Class 12th is mandatory.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps)||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. An individual qualified in B Pharma with a minimum of 50% marks and registered with the State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.||19- 25 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary (Remount Veterinary Corps)||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
(All Arms except Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
|i) 10th Simple Pass.|
ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
(Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
|i) 8th Simple Pass.|
ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers)||BA / B Sc with Maths. Must have also passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.||20-25 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms)||As per the Notification.||25-34 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Catering (Army Service Corps)||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.||21-27 Yrs|
|Havildar Education(Army Education Corps)||Group X – MA/M Sc/MCA or BA/B Sc/BCA/B Sc (IT) with BEd Group Y – B Sc / BA / BCA / B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed)||20-25 Yrs|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||168||50||77|
|Soldier General Duty (Scheduled Tribe candidate)||162||48||77|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||162||50||77|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) / Nursing Assistant (Vet)||167||50||77|
|Soldier Technical and Soldier Technical Aviation / Ammunition Examiner||167||50||76|
|Soldier Tradesmen 08th Pass||168||48||76|
|Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass||168||48||76|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/State/District level having secured 1st/2nd position in last two years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull-ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||categories only need to qualify in PFT:-|
(a) Soldier Technical.
(b) Soldier Nursing Assistance/
(c) Nursing Assistance Veterinary.
(c) Soldier Clerk / SKT
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60|
|10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- (I) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- (II) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT During Review.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(i) CEE will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(ii) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(iii) Admit card for the CEE for relaxation candidates (i.e. relationship/sports/ NCC cert) will be issued after verification from issuing authority.
(iv) Admit card for CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO Mhow (MP) after certified medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
About Army Rally Admit Card:-
Indian army issued admit cards in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in to their account or admit card will be sent to the candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admits card/ hall tickets will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note : Indian Army Rally Uttar Pradesh Rally Admit Card will be sent through Registered email from 10-15 Days Before Rally. Candidates shall reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in Admit Card.
About Army Rally Agra Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the result and report to Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Army Recruitment Procedure:-
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar, and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce a certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If a candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In the case of NCC Certificate holder’s relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at the International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photographs in a turban and without a turban.
- Single Bank Account, PAN Card, and AADHAR Card. Single Bank account, PAN Card & AADHAR Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowance and other social benefits scheme.
Note : Candidates are required to bring their mobile number linked with Aadhar Card to verify details at rally site. All candidates will produce a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate and No Risk Certificate at rally site. Format attach as per Appendix ‘D’ & ‘E’. Asymptomatic certificate should have been issued with 48 hrs prior to the rally reporting day.
This Recruitment Rally is Totally Free. Candidates don’t have to give any Application Fee. NO Faker Or THUG can provide Recruitment in Army, So beware of them & Don’t give any fee to them. If any Office Man asks for money, candidates need to report about him to the officer in charge. Candidates are advised to not produce false documents to the Rally, otherwise, they will be handover to Police.
You can get all updates regarding Government/ Private Jobs from our website (https;//sarkariaresult.com). Keep in touch with us by adding a “Bookmark” to our website.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Indian Army Rally||Click Here|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All-State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any queries regarding this post. Our Panel will Solve your Query.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
When Will Conduct Indian Army Recruitment Rally For Agra, Mathura, Hathras, Aligarh District 2021?
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally Will be Conducted from 15 February To 05 March 2021 for various Districts Of Uttar Pradesh State, Candidates stay Connected with us for all the latest Official Updates.
For Which Posts Indian Army Rally UP Will be Conduct?
Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
What Is The After Process Of Army Rally For Agra, Mathura, Aligarh Division?
After The Rally, the written exam will Be conducted.
How Can I Apply Online To Participate In Indian Army Recruitment Rally Of Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Kasganj, Aligarh, and Other Districts Of UP?
You can Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In The Rally of All Districts of Uttar Pradesh.
When Will be Start Application for Army Rally Recruitment for Agra Mathura Aligarh UP 2021?
The Online Application will Soon Start on their Official website…
After Online Application, When Admit Card Will Sent By Email Id?
The Admit Card Will Be Sent 10-15 Days Before The Rally Date.
What Documents will be required for the Indian Army Recruitment Rally Uttar Pradesh 2021?
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs.
* NO Risk, Medical Certificate.
Other Information Will be Updated as soon as provide in the Latest Official Notification.
What is the Venue of Indian Army Rally Recruitment For Agra Uttar Pradesh?
The army Rally has Release the Rally Schedule, Date, Venue, Location for Uttar Pradesh’s Districts Rally. candidates can Check Details In Our Post.