APSSB LDC Syllabus 2021 Arunachal Pradesh SSB CHSL Exam Syllabus 2021 How to Prepare for Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board DEO Exam 2021 APSSB Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam Pattern 2021 Arunachal Pradesh SSB Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr) Selection Process
APSSB LDC Syllabus 2021
Advt No. 10/21
About APSSB LDC Recruitment :
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has invited the Applicant for the 179 Posts of LDC & Various Other for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination. Process Of Submitting Online Application Form Is Commenced From The Date 18.05.2021, 1000 hours & The Last Date For Filling The Application Form Online is 17.06.2021, 1500 hours. Candidates Can Check The Details Of The Recruitment Below.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Filled there Online application form and Now they are Waiting for their Exam. The Exam Will be Conducted on 29.08.2021. The Exam Will be of Online Objective Type. More Details about the Exam information is Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
Laboratory Assistant & Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr) –
- Written Exam (Stage 1)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JAS) & Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator:
- Written Exam (Stage 1)
- Skill Test (Stage 2)
Written Exam (Stage 1)
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The test will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions comprising of 150 questions.
- Each question will carry 02(two) marks.
- The candidate will have to complete the test in 03(three) hours.
- There is no negative marking.
|Name of Subjects||Questions||Marks|
|General English||50 questions||100 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics||50 questions||100 marks|
|General Knowledge||50 questions||100 marks|
Note: A candidate must secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each subject in the written examination paper and must secure 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination paper. The candidate securing less than 33% of marks in any of the subject shall be deemed not eligible for selection.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
(a) General English —
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
(b) Elementary Math –
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions. Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots. Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone. Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2O + Cos20 =1 etc.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other subtopics, if any Numerical operations.
(c) General Knowledge —
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Note: The total number of candidates shortlisted for Stage 2 (Skill Test) will be in 1:3 ratio i.e if total vacancies are 10 then 30 candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 2.
Stage- 2 (Skill Test)
A Skill Test of qualifying nature will be conducted comprising of the following:
- Typing Test Typing Speed test of 35 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression per hour) (KDPH) on an average of 5 Key Depression for each word.
- Basic Computer Application (50 marks)
- Word processing (Microsoft word)
- Spreadsheets (Microsoft excel)
- Slides (Microsoft powerpoint) The candidate will have to secure at least 33% (16.5 marks) in aggregate to qualify the Basic Computer Application Test.
Note: Skill Test will be of Qualifying nature only, the marks secured will not be counted for preparation of the final Merit
The Shortlisted Candidates Will Have To Submit Copies Of The Following Documents/Information To The Board During Document Verification.
- Recent passport size Photograph.
- Matriculation certificates issued by the Board/University for proof of date of birth.
- Class XII pass certificate issued issued by the Board/University.
- Class XII marksheet issued by the Board/University.
- APST Certificate (if applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate of 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Board/Institution duly recognized by the Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education/AICTE (if applicable).
- Certificate of 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Board/Institution duly recognized by the Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education/AICTE (if applicable).
- Certificate course in Laboratory Assistant from a Recognised institution (if applicable).
- Any other document as may be relevant.
- Intimation letter to HoD for those who are in regular Govt. Service.
- PwD certificate in case of vacancy under PwD quota.
Shortlisted candidates will have to produce the above mentioned Certificates/Documents and mark sheet in original during document verification failing which his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https;//sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for APSSB LDC Syllabus :
|Admit Card||Download APSSB CHSL Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed APSSB LDC Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment Regarding APSSB LDC Syllabus will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.