APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card 2021 Download APCPDCL Junior Linemen Hall Ticket 2021 APCPDCL Junior Linemen Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Check APCPDCL Junior Linemen Exam Date 2021 Check APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card Status 2021
APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card 2021
About APCPDCL Junior Linemen Recruitment :-
Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited (APCPDCL) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 86 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 07.04.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 03.05.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited (APCPDCL)|
|Name of Post||Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II)|
|No. of Vacancy||86 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Start Date||07.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03.05.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
About Exam :–
Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited (APCPDCL) will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II). Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, So that they can prepare for their Exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates for these Posts will be release soon on the Official website of APCPDCL.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) in Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited (APCPDCL) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (APCPDCL in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of APCPDCL. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of APCPDCL or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited (APCPDCL)|
|Post Name||Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Announce Later|
How To Download APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of APCPDCL.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
Part – A
- The candidate must possess ITI qualification in Electrical or Wireman trade or Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical domestic appliances and rewinding (EDAR) and electrical wiring and contracting (EWC)/ Electrical wiring and servicing of electrical appliances (EW & SEA) and electrical technician from a recognised Institution/ Board.
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The written Test will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 100 marks.
- The qualifying marks for OC – 40%, BC-35% and SC , ST – 30%.
Part – B
The candidates have to appear for the following tests at the circle headquarters (Krishna , Guntur and Prakasam).
Pole Climbing – duration of time is 15 minutes :
- The candidate has to climb and descend the pole within 15 minutes.
- Candidate do not fall down while climbing or descending the pole.
- Candidate should touch the top of the pole.
- Second chance of climbing of pole is ceased.
The candidates who fail in any one of the above tests (a to c) are disqualified.
Part – C
- The candidates who secured merit in written test / examination, will be called for the above tests in 1:3 ratio as per Rule Of Reservation in the descending order of merit in the written test.
- The tests in part – B are mandatory to all the candidates who are called for these tests. The candidates, who failed in any of the tests of Part-B will be treated as totally disqualified for the selection process, even though they are qualified with good marks in written examination.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://sarkariaresult.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Detailed APCPDCL Junior Linemen Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Detailed APCPDCL Junior Linemen Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to Download APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card?
1. Candidates visit the official website of APCPDCL.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Where I Will get the APCPDCL Junior Linemen Exam Admit Card?
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of APCPDCL.
What is the Exam Date of APCPDCL Junior Linemen Exam?
It will be notified to you soon.
When APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card Will be Release?
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Where will be the Exam Center in APCPDCL Junior Linemen Exam?
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
Can I Request for change in Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
What Should I Do If I am Unable to find exact location of exam centre?
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
Can We Carry a Xerox of APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card?
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Is there any requirement of the APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card after the Exams?
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
What I will do if I lost my APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card?
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
What If I reached late at my examination centre?
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
What to do If there is any misprint on the APCPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card?
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.