APCOB Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Faculty Post – Vacancy, Age Limit, Eligibility, & Application Form Given – The Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd., has released a recruitment notification for the post Faculty. There were 4 vacancies offered in this recruitment. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 24.05.2021. Selected candidate will get paid up to Rs. 70,000 per month. Official Notification and Application from were given at the end of the post.
APCOB Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||The Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Faculty|
|Number of Vacancy||4|
There were 4 vacancies were offered for the post of Faculty at The Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd. The posting would be at APCOB CTI, Barkatpura, Hyderabad or Kadapa.
Faculty Age Limit
Candidates age should not below 35 years and should not exceed the maximum age limit of 62 years as on the date of the notification.
Faculty Eligibility at APCOB
- Applicant should have completed graduation with CAIIB/ Diploma in Cooperative Business Management (or) Post graduate in Commerce/MBA/Agriculture or should completed PG in subjects related to Cooperatives, banking, NPA and recovery management, credit appraisal, investment and treasury management etc
- Candidate should have knowledge in computer/multimedia tools and other state of the art methods of teaching.
- Teaching in Telugu language is essential
Faculty Experience Required
- Candidate must have work experience in any one or more of areas of specialization viz., IT, Banking, Loaning – ST credit, Long and medium credit, Investment credit, Micro finance, accountancy, HR.
- Applicant who have completed CTFC Certification by C-PEC, BIRD, Lucknow will be preferred for this recruitment.
Faculty Salary at APCOB
Selected candidate for the post of Faculty will get paid for Rs.70,000/- per month + conveyance of Rs.5,000/- per month shall be paid for retired officers selected for the post.Deputation or faculty allowance as applicable shall be paid to selected candidate.
Faculty Job Description at APCOB
- Faculty is responsible for Undertaking Training Needs Analysis.
- Applicant is responsible for Designing programmes specific for different categories of trainable in the subject areas and appropriate approvals thereof.
- Role Bearer should conduct training program and courses in given areas.
Faculty Selection Process at APCOB
Applicant will be selected by Selection Committee through the listed selection Process. Based on qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements applicant will be called for Preliminary Screening Test. Based on the performance of the screening test candidate will be called for Interview. Based on the performance on the interview candidate will be selected for the post.
APCOB Application Fee
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee. The fee should be paid through NEFT or Demand Draft in favor of the A.P State Co-operative Bank Ltd., payable at Vijayawada.Bank Name: APCOB-HRMD; Account no. 992600300000154; IFSC: APBL0000126.
How to Apply for APCOB Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website of APCOB
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification
- Download the Notification and Application Form on that page
- Or use the link given it this page to download application form
- Fill the application from and send it to Dy. General Manager (HRMD), The A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd, NTR Sahakara Bhavan, D.No. 27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 520 002
- The application form should superscribe as “Application for The Post of Faculty on Contractual Basis for APCOB Cooperative Training Institute”.
Candidates should have to apply for APCOB Faculty Recruitment on or before 24.05.2021
How many vacancies were offered for APCOB Faculty Recruitment 2021?
There were 4 vacancies were offered for APCOB Faculty Recruitment
What is the application fee to apply for Faculty Recruitment at APCOB?
Applicant should have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.