AP Grama Volunteer recruitment 2021 Out- 539 Vacancies || Register Now!!! Andhra Pradesh Government has released the notification for the post of Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers 2021 for filling up 539 vacancies in West Godavari [Andhra Pradesh]. So the interested Volunteer can Registration by using grama volunteer login on or before the last date 10.5.2021. AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, selection process are mention below in our blog.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name Of The Board||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Name Of The Post||Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers|
|No of vacancies||539|
|Job location||West Godavari [Andhra Pradesh]|
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details:
The Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ Intermediate/ Degree. Refer the official website for more details about the recruitment. Candidates who are ready to apply for the AP Village Volunteer Jobs 2021 Notification should check the APGV Eligibility Criteria 2021 before applying.
AP Grama Volunteer Age limit:
The candidates should have a Minimum Age is 18 Years & Maximum Age is 35 Years. Refer the official notification for more details.
AP Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer Salary Details:
Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs. 5000/- per month. The salary details are not mention in the official notification. So candidates can check the detais before apply to the post.
AP Grama Volunteer Selection Process 2021:
The Selection will be based on Interview. The final selection is only based on the interview.
- Knowledge of various Government Schemes, Programmes, and welfare activities – 25 Marks
- Work experience on Government Welfare Departments and programs/ NGOs/ Federations/ Social activities – 25 Marks
- Soft Skills – 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills, and general awareness – 25 Marks
- Each of the four parameters will carry 25 marks each totaling 100 marks.
- Refer official website for more details.
Required Documents To Submit the Online Application:
While applying for the AP Grama Volunteer 2021 Notification, candidates must and should have to submit the below-mentioned documents.
- Educational Qualifications
- Applicant should be Resident of the same Panchayat in case of Rural or same Municipality in case of Urban
- An Integrated Caste Certificate for Non-OC
- Aadhar Number
- Residence Proof – (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Bank Passbook/ Driving Licence)
How to apply for the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then print your registration form.
What is the Educational Qualification for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021?
Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ Intermediate/ Degree.
What is the Age Limit for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021?
Candidates do not Exceeding Minimum age limit of 18 years to Maximum age of 35 Years.
Candidates can apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 from our website.