Anna University Special Arrear Re-Exam Notification 2021 Out: Anna University already had decided to allow the students who have exhausted their permitted maximum period (as per their respective Regulations). The candidates who exhausted their permitted maximum period and want to attend the special examination should note that the board has released the notification for the Special Arrear Exam. Now let’s check the details of this special examination in this page.
Anna University Special Arrear Exam 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Anna University|
|Name of the Exam||Special Arrear Exam|
|Name of Course||UG, PG|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|Last Date for Registration||31.05.2021|
Exams for Whom Miss Feb-April 2021 Exam:
- Anna University has released a notification regarding to the Special Arrear Examination. As per the board, the Anna University had already resolved to allow the students who have exhausted their permitted maximum period to appear for their examinations again, as a special case on humanitarian grounds, during Nov/Dec 2019 and April / May 2020.
- The eligible students were permitted by the Syndicate to appear for the special examinations during Nov/Dec 2019 and April/ May 2020 (conducted in Feb-Apr 2021).
- The Nov/Dec 2019 examinations have already been conducted. April /May 2020 examinations were also conducted during February-April 2021. Meanwhile, it is noted that a few eligible candidates, who have exhausted their permitted maximum period (as per their respective Regulations), did not register for the Feb-April 2021 exams.
Anna University Special Arrear Exam Eligibility:
- The candidates who did not register for the Feb-April 2021 exams and did not pay the exam fees, can register now and appear for the ensuing exams, during June-July 2021. All those candidates who exhausted their permitted maximum period as on 09-05-2019 and did not pay fees / did not register /did not appear for Feb-April 2021 exams, are only eligible for this registration.
- Those who have already paid Rs 5000 (as one-time registration fee) and have paid the exam fees (Feb-April 2021) for the arrear subjects, NEED NOT REGISTER NOW.
Anna University Special Arrear Exam Fee Details:
- A Special fee of Rs.5000/- is to be paid by the candidates who are registering now. In addition, the candidate shall pay the normal examination fee as prescribed by the University (for each Paper registered by him / her).
- Candidates can register & pay their fee online in ACOE (UDs) website from 25 May 2021 to 31 May 2021
Anna University Special Arrear Exam Schedule:
As per the notification, a separate notification will be posted in ACOE (UD) website for re-examinations for those who appeared in NOV 2020 examinations (conducted in FEB-APRIL 2021). The schedule of examination will be announced after the registration of subjects is completed. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Download the Anna University Special Arrear Exam Notification 2021:
- Go to official website of Anna University
- Go to the Updates & Important Links tab and click “Notification for Special Arrear Exam”
- A PDF will appear in a new page.
- Read the notification carefully. If you are eligible then apply for the examination.
- The direct link to the special arrear exam fee payment is provided below. Make use of it.
The schedule of examination will be announced after the registration of subjects is completed
The direct link to make the payment of fee is provided above in this page.
A Special fee of Rs.5000/- is to be paid by the candidates who are registering now