AIIMS Kalyani Senior Residents Recruitment 2021 Out – Walk In For 26 Senior Resident Jobs!!! All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani has released the recruitment notification for the post of Senior Residents (Non-academic) in the Various Departments for filling up 26 vacancies on contractual basis for a period of 12 (Twelve) months. AIIMS, Kalyani will conduct Walk-In-Interview for the post on 27.05.2021, 28.05.2021 & 29.05.2021.
so the candidates who need to attend the interview can check the AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment eligibility details, interview details, how to apply are mention below in our blog.
- 1 AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2021 Details:
- 2 AIIMS Kalyani Job Openings 2021:
- 3 AIIMS Kalyani Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- 4 AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Age Limit 2021:
- 5 AIIMS Kalyani Salary Details:
- 6 AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Selection Process:
- 7 Application Fee:
- 8 Walk-In Address:
- 9 How to apply for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2021:
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Related
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani|
|Name of the post||Senior Residents (Non-academic) [Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology/ Lab Medicine, Pharmacology, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Anesthesiology, Obs. & Gyn, Ophthalmology, ENT, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Chest/ Pulmonary Medicine, Radio-Diagnosis, Radio Therapy]|
|No of vacancies||26|
|Interview date||27.05.2021, 28.05.2021 & 29.05.2021|
AIIMS Kalyani Job Openings 2021:
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS Kalyani) recruits 26 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the AIIMS Kalyani current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings at All India Institute of Medical Science.
The contract will automatically expire on completion of 12 months until it is renewed on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual engagement can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 01 (one) month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
AIIMS Kalyani Eligibility Criteria 2021:
The candidates should pass A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or Equivalent in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute as provided under the Residency Scheme. refer the official notification for more details.
AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Age Limit 2021:
The candidates should have a upper age limit will be 45 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
In case of Orthopaedics Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation is up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. Those who have completed 3 years Residency Scheme are not eligible.
AIIMS Kalyani Salary Details:
The candidates will get the Consolidated Pay for the post of Rs. 79,209 per month.
AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Selection Process:
The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of personal interview. refer official notification for more details about this recruitment selection details.
Mode of Selection: the Interview will be conducted after verifying the application and requisite documents of the candidates. The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview only.
- General/ OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Category: Rs. 500/-
- OPH Category: No application Fees
Payment should be made through Demand Draft only in favor of “AIIMS Kalyani Internal Resources Account” payable at Kalyani
Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
AIIMS, Kalyani will conduct Walk-In-Interview for the post Senior Residents (Non-academic) in the Various Departments of AIIMS, Kalyani, West Bengal on 27.05.2021, 28.05.2021 & 29.05.2021 in the Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin – 741245.
Then, attend the Walk-in-Interview along with original documents and the following documents at the time of attending the interview:
- Duly Filled in application form along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (10th class onwards).
- Age Proof
- Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Two self-attested colored passport size photographs
- NOC from Govt./ PSU service.
How to apply for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2021:
- Visit AIIMS Kalyani official website – Click here
- Go to AIIMS Kalyani careers or the Latest News page.
- Check the Senior Resident job advertisement and Download.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for the Senior Resident job.
- Find the AIIMS Kalyani PDF application form and Download it.
- Fill in all the details required and attach all the necessary documents.
- Send to the notified address before 29.05.2021. or
- Attend the walk-in Interview on 29.05.2021.
Candidates can attend the interview. Refer above steps
What is the board name?
The board name is All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani.
What is the name of the post of AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2021?
The post name is Senior Residents (Non-academic) [Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology/ Lab Medicine, Pharmacology, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Anesthesiology, Obs. & Gyn, Ophthalmology, ENT, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Chest/ Pulmonary Medicine, Radio-Diagnosis, Radio Therapy]