AIMS ATMA Registration 2021 Last Date To Apply!! Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has released the notification for the ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admission) on its Official Website. AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a national-level entrance exam that is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) every year to offer admission to MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, and MCA program.
The exam is schedule to be held on 30.5.2021. Candidates can fill ATMA application form 2021 till May 23, 2021 in online mode. Candidates who are willing to apply should submit their response before the last date. The direct link to download the application is provided below in this page.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates must have a recognized Bachelor’s degree in any stream under the pattern 10+2+3, secured a minimum of 50% marks in their Bachelor’s degree.
- Only Indian candidates can apply for ATMA 2021. Candidates should be an Indian citizen and valid proofs and documents supporting the statement must also be produced at the time of application for the ATMA 2021. Students in their final year of graduation are also eligible to attempt ATMA. They can apply for the examination, provided they provide valid documents and proofs, such as previous semester mark sheet and the current university or college information.
- Applying the candidate’s minimum age limit should be 21 years. Candidates may pay Rs.1500/. Mode of Payment: There is only one option available to the candidates for making Payment, i.e., through debit/ credit card (Payment Gateway).
How to Apply for ATMA 2021:
- Visit the official website of ATMA.
- Enter the details to fill the registration form.
- Then click on the ‘proceed for fee payment’
- Pay the application fee online mode via debit or credit card.
- The registration link and PID (personal identification number) will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Then click on the link ‘click here to register for ATMA’.
- Now provide your login credentials i.e. application form and password.
- Click on the ‘proceed’ tab to fill the application form.
- Fill details like educational, personal, communication, address, etc. in the application form.
- Click and ‘save and continue’ button.
- Then upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Check and verify all details carefully and then click on the ‘save and continue’ tab.
The last date for apply to the post is 23 May 2021.
What is the exam date for ATMA 2021?
The exam date is 30.5.2021.
How can I apply for ATMA Notification 2021?
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.