Agra Metro Admit Card 2021 Download Agra Metro Station Controller Hall Ticket 2021 LMRC Maintainer Electrical Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 UP Metro Train Operator Exam Date 2021 Check UPMRC Maintainer Electrical Admit Card 2021
Agra Metro Admit Card 2021
Latest Update Dated 10.04.2021: UPMRCL has released the Admit Card of Station Controller Train Operator & Various Other Posts. Candidates can download it from Below Provided Link…..
Download UPMRCL Agra Metro Admit Card 2021 : Available Now
About Agra Metro Recruitment :-
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation of India has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Station Controller Train Operator & Various Other Post. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 292 Post. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 11 March 2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 31 March 2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation of India|
|Name of Post||Station Controller Train Operator & Various Other Post|
|No. of Vacancy||292 Post|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Final Merit List|
|Exam Date||17 April 2021|
|Online Application Submission Starting Date||11 March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 March 2021|
Selection Process :-
- Written Test & Final Merit List.
About Exam :–
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation of India will conduct the Written exam for the Posts of Various Post in its Department on 17 April 2021.
Date of Exam : 17 April 2021
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Various Post in Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation of India are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (UPMRC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of UPMRC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of UPMRC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||From 10 April, 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
How To Download Agra Metro Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of UPMRC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Written Exam will be Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for the posts will be held on one or more days.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi
- It will consist of multiple-choice objective-type questions to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
- There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 & NE-01. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be a total ot 100 questions for categories from NE-02 to NE-04. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The Paper shall be of 2:00 (Two) hours duration
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website HTTPS://SARKARIARESULT.COM. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Aera for Agra Metro Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website|| https://www.lmrcl.com/
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of UPMRC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of UPMRC.
17 April 2021.
Admit Card Will Be Available from 10 April, 2021.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.