Agnipath: New defense recruitment Three Indian Armed Forces – Army, Navy, and Air Force will unveil the new model of defense recruitment known as “Agnipath” (also known as”tour of duty” in past) this Tuesday. The chiefs of service from all Armed Forces will provide details on the new policies for recruitment around 12:30 pm on Tuesday. The Agnipath model will allow for the recruitment of officers below rank (PBOR) within the Army, Air Force, and Navy for four years which includes six months of training.
Agnipath: The latest Army, Navy, and Air Force model of recruitment. 10 points
1. Four four years of service: Under the Agnipath recruitment scheme, children would join the army for four years. They would then serve the nation for four years.
2. The scheme is a part of the government’s efforts to decrease expenditure and the age of the military.
3. The new rank is ‘Agniveer’. ‘:
4.‘Agniveers’ will form a distinct rank within the three service categories, and will wear a distinct symbol on their uniforms.
5. Following four years in service, after the four years, about 90% of soldiers would be discharged from duty and receive aid from the military to pursue other employment opportunities.
6. Package after four years of military service troops will likely receive a severance package that is more than Rs11 lakh. However, they won’t be eligible for pensions. The ones who are retained will be in the defense forces until the age of 15 and are entitled to pensions.
7. Agniveers’ salary: recruits in the Agnipath scheme will be paid an income of between Rs30,000 and 40,000 per month. They will also receive non-contributory insurance coverage that is Rs 48 lakh.
9. Certificate: A certificate of Agniveer skills will also be issued, which will assist the new applicants to find work after their release from service.
7. Saving Model for defense troops: Initial calculations by the Armed Forces had projected thousands of crores in savings on allowances, pay, as well as pensions if a significant amount of soldiers were taken under the concept of the tour of duty.
10..The Department of Military Affairs (DMA) has studied similar models of recruitment in eight countries before establishing this model. Indian model.
SARKARIARESULT HOMEPAGE – CLICK HERE