ATEPFO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 ATEPFO Jr. Assistant Written Exam Syllabus 2021 ATEPFO JA Selection Process 2021 ATEPFO Jr. Asst. Exam Pattern 2021 Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization Syllabus 2021 for Junior Assistant posts
ATEPFO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021
About ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment :
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has recently announced about the Recruitment of 25 Posts of Junior Assistant. All the Interested Candidates Applied for these Posts. Online Application Form Submission Starting From the Date 15 July 2021 & Conducted Till the Date 14 August 2021 (Midnight). All the Interested Candidates Can Check their Recruitment Details From the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
All the eligible Candidates who Filled their Online Application Form for These Posts are Now Waiting for the Exam. The Date of Exam will be Announce Soon on the Official Website. Exam Will be Held in 5 Zones of Assam Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati. Candidates be in touch with this Page to get all the Detailed information about Exam.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Stage I –
- Objective Test
- Stage II –
- Computer Test
- Writing Ability Test in English
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Exam Will be of 100 marks.
- Details of Time Duration & Negative Marking is not Provided by the Dept.
- The Exam will be Based on Three Subjects –
- General studies including current affairs, national and international – 60 marks.
- General English – 20 marks.
- Arithmetic – 20 marks.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
General studies including current affairs, national and international
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural resources of India
- Current National and International Important events
- Logic & Reasoning based on General Intelligence.
- Specific knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Elementary Mathematics up to 8th level:- Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
- Ecology and Environment.
Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage 1. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-11:
- Computer test (English and Assamese typing). – 20 marks.
- Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehention, essay, etc. – 30 marks.
Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https://sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for ATEPFO Junior Assistant Syllabus:
|Recruitment Details||Detailed ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.