AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 – 2021 Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2021 for Manager & Jr. Executive How to Apply for AAI Manager Posts 2020. AAI Recruitment 2020 Junior Executive (368) Vacancy Apply Online Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for the Manager and Junior Executive posts AAI Junior Executive Notification 2020
- 1 AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
- 2 Details of Vacancy :
- 3 Age Limit :
- 4 Pay Scale :
- 5 Education Qualification :
- 6 Application Fee :
- 7 How to Apply :
- 8 Steps to Apply Online for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment :
- 9 Selection Process :
- 10 Important Dates for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment:
- 11 Important Link Area for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Recruitment:
- 12 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. 05/2020
Latest Update Dated 15.12.2020: AAI has Started the Online Application Process for Manager & Jr. Executive Posts. Candidates Can Apply till 14.01.2021 for these Posts. Check More Details from Below…….
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www. aai. aero for the following posts.
|Origination Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of Post||Manager & Jr. Executive|
|No. of Vacancy||368 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online examination and Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.|
|Application Submission Start Date||15.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14.01.2021|
|Post Code||Name of post||Total|
|1||Manager (Fire Services)||11|
|3||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264|
|4||Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83|
|5||Junior Executive (Technical)||08|
Age Limit :
- Manager: Maximum age 32 years as of 30.11.2020.
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as of 30.11.2020.
Relaxation In Age:
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to the ‘Noncreamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years to all candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 and the candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate / Block Development Officer / Sub Divisional Officer at the time of documents verification/interview.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Pay Scale :
- Manager (E-3) :- Rs.60000-3%-180000
- Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits, etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
The CTC per annum for the post of Manager CTC would be around Rs. 18 lacs (approximately) and for the post of Junior Executive it would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
Education Qualification :
|Name of post||Minimum Qualification||#Experience|
|Manager (Fire Services)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg.||5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.|
|Manager (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment, and Vehicles, etc.|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
|No experience is essential.|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
|No experience is essential.|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||No experience is essential.|
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be:-
- From a Recognized/Deemed university or an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
- Percentage of marks: – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
- Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) The degree is allowed to apply against the posts for which essential qualification is prescribed as a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Application Fee :
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates.
- SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only).
- However, PWD and apprentices who have completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.
Mode Of Payment :
The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card.
How to Apply :
Candidates Need to Fill the Online Application form for these Posts. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of AAI i.e. www.aai.aero.
- Click on the “Career” Option.
- Click on “Registration” below Online Registration & Objection Link.
- Read all the Instructions.
- Click on Start Option.
- Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Upload the Documents.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application.
Selection Process :
- Online examination and Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
Important Dates for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment:
|Opening date for Online Applications||15.12.2020|
|Last date for the Online Application||14.01.2021|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination (Discipline wise)||Will be announced on AAI Website- www. aai. aero|
Important Link Area for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Detailed AAI Manager Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download AAI Manager & Jr. Executive Admit Card|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding AAI Junior Executive Recruitment, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (https://sarkariaresult.com).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How can I apply for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Posts?
Visit the Official Website of AAI i.e. www.aai.aero.
Click on the “Career” Option.
Click on “Registration” below Online Registration & Objection Link.
Read all the Instructions.
Click on Start Option.
Fill All the Required Details.
Pay Application Fee.
Upload the Documents.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of the Application.
What is the Qualification for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Posts?
B.E / B. Tech Degree & Bachelor’s Degree (According to the Posts)
What is the Age Limit of AAI Junior Executive & Manager Recruitment?
Manager: Maximum age 32 years as of 30.11.2020.
Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as of 30.11.2020.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Recruitment?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 14.01.2021.
Is There Any Age Relaxation for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Vacancy?
Yes, there will be an Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Can I Apply Offline for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Recruitment?
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
When the Application Process Will be Started for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Recruitment?
The online Application Process will be started from 15.12.2020.
I don’t have my Community/EWS/PWD certificate. What can I do?
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
What is the Fee Payable for AAI Junior Executive & Manager?
Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates.
SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only).
However, PWD and apprentices who have completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.
How can I make a Fee Payment?
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit cards.