WBSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2021 West Bengal SSC SLTST Exam Syllabus 2021 West Bengal School Service Commission Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern / Selection Process 2021 WB School Service Commission 1st State Level Teachers’ Selection Test
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2021
West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) has invited the Applicant for the 465 Vacant Posts of Assistant Teachers through the 1st State Level Teachers’ Selection Test, 2020 (SLTST). All the Eligible Candidates filled their Online Application form till 06.01.2021. Candidates can check the full Detailed recruitment notification from the below link.
|Origination Name||West Bengal School Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Teachers|
|Name of Exam||1st State Level Teachers’ Selection Test, 2020 (SLTST)|
|No. of Vacancy||465 Posts|
|Selection Process||TET / Preliminary Test
|Application Submission Start Date||23.12.2020 (from Evening)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06.01.2021 (6.00 PM)|
About the Exam :
All the Candidates Successfully submitted their Application form for the Above Vacant Posts. Soon the exam will be conducted in Upcoming Month in 2021. Candidates can check all the other related details below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams get too tougher. Candidates facing the critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
|Sl No.||Papers/ Event||Group-wise Marks allotment|
|1 (Upper Primary)||2 (IX-X)||3 (XI-XII)||4 & 5 (Work Education- Physical Education)|
|1||Teachers’ Eligibility Test (hereinafter referred to as TET)/Preliminary Test (hereinafter referred to as PT)||TET of 150 marks MCQ||PT of 150 marks MCQ|
|2||Mains examination (comprise of Written Examination and weightage)|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
|Sl No.||Written Examination||1 (Upper Primary)||2 (IX-X)||3 (XI-XII)||4 & 5 (Work Education- Physical Education)
|(a)||(i) English Composition and Comprehension
(ii) Language on the medium of instruction
|100 marks Paper for each group [50 marks for (a) (i) and 50 marks for (a) (ii)]|
|(b)||Knowledge of subject/ Group in which the candidate is appearing (separate papers for each group of service)||100||100||100||100|
Note: Conditions precedent for appearing in written examination :
- Papers as described in 2(a) & (b) shall be evaluated only for the candidates who have secured qualifying/cut-off marks fixed by the Commission for their respective category in TET/PT, as the case may be (Qualifying marks for PT will be notified in due course).
- Explanation I: All candidates shall be provisionally allowed to appear in the written examination in 2(a)(i) & (ii) and 2(b), if otherwise eligible. However, before evaluation of papers as in 2(a)(i) & (ii) and 2(b), the Commission shall determine the cut-off marks for preliminary Test (P.T.) for each category of posts of Group 2,3,4 and 5 as deemed fit.
- Explanation II: Answer scripts of papers as in 2(a) & 2(b) of only those candidates who qualify in TET/ have valid TET Certificate on the date of application (for Group I) and /or secured cut-off marks as fixed above (for other groups) shall be evaluated for respective categories of groups.
- Candidates having valid TET Certificate on the date of Advertisement may opt for appearing in the main examination directly.
- A candidate who has not qualified/secured cut-off marks in a category in TET/PT, as the case may be shall not be considered for the respective category in the subsequent stage of selection.
|(c)||Weightage for TET/PT (the marks obtained in TET/PT shall be calculated proportionately against the marks given for the weightage)||100||100||100||100|
Final Words :
All the Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of MP Vyapam for the details regarding the Admit Card, Syllabus, and Exam.
Here you can Bookmark our website (https://sarkariaresult.com) to get the latest updates regarding the Admit card, Syllabus and Exam alerts.
Important Link Area for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus :
|Recruitment Details||Detailed WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment|
|Official Website||http://www.westbengalssc.com/ score/ wbssc/home/|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.