WB Police Wireless Supervisor Syllabus 2021 West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor Exam Syllabus 2021 WB Police Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade-II Written Exam Syllabus 2021 WB Police Wireless Supervisor Gr-II Exam Pattern & Selection Process
WB Police Wireless Supervisor Syllabus 2021
About WB Police Wireless Supervisor Recruitment :
West Bengal Police has Announced the Recruitment of 74 Posts of Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade-II in West Bengal Police Telecommunications. Online Application Process Will be Started from 22.02.2021 to 22.03.2021 (5 P.M.). Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Link.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Filled there Online application form and Now they are Waiting for their Exam. The Exam Will be Conducted Soon & the Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately. The Exam Will be of Online Objective Type. More Details about the Exam information is Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Exam
- Personality Test
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Applicants provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based preliminary examination which is qualifying in nature.
- There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each.
- The duration of this examination will be 2 hours (two hours).
- Question paper will be set in only English language.
- There will be NEGATIVE marking of 1/4th Marks for each incorrect answer.
- Questions of the Preliminary Examination shall be from the following subjects :-
|Subjects||Max. Marks||No. of Questions|
|General Awareness & Knowledge||25 Marks||25 Questions|
|Higher Mathematics and Physics||30 Marks||30 Questions|
|Test of Reasoning||20 Marks||20 Questions|
|English||25 Marks||25 Questions|
|Total Marks||100 Marks||100 Questions|
WB Police Wireless Supervisor Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- Mechanics :
- 1D Motion, 2D Motion, Relative Motion, Uniform Circular Motion.
- Basic Electronics :
- Diodes & Transistor; P-N Junction diode.
- Oscillations and waves :
- Periodic motion – period, frequency, displacement as a function of time. Periodic function. Simple Harmonic Motion (S.H.M.) and its equation; phase; oscillations of a spring-restoring force and force constant.
- Wave motion. Longitudinal and transverse waves, speed of wave motion. Displacement relation for a progressive wave.
- Current electricity :
- Electric current, flow of electric charges in a metallic conductor, Ohm’s law, electrical resistance, V-I characteristics (linear and non-linear), electrical energy and power, electrical resistivity and conductivity.
- Carbon resistors, colour code for carbon resistors; series and parallel combinations of resistors; temperature dependence of resistance. Internal resistance of a cell, potential difference and emf of a cell, combination of cells in series and in parallel.
- Digital Circuits :
- Binary systems; Binary numbers; Decimal to Binary & reverse conversions; Binary addition and subtraction. Octal, Hexadecimal, ASCII.
- Electromagnetic waves :
- Electromagnetic waves and their characteristics (qualitative ideas only). Transverse nature of electromagnetic waves.
- Logic Gates :
- OR; AND; NOT gates – truth tables.
- Feedback :
- Basic Principle; Positive and negative feedback.
Computer Software, Hardware and Networking :-
- Using Spread Sheet
- Communication Using The Internet
- WWW and WEB Browser
- Communication and Collaboration.
- Presentation Using PowerPoint
- Hyperbolic Functions, higher order derivatives.
- Rotation of axes and second degree equations, classification of conics using the discriminant.
- Equation of Plane : General form, Intercept and Normal forms.
- Straight lines in 3D: Equation (Symmetric & Parametric form).
- Vector Analysis:
- Triple product vector equations, applications to geometry and mechanics.
- Rank of a matrix, inverse of a matrix, characterizations of invertible matrices.
- Infinite Series:
- Infinite series, convergence and non-convergence of infinite series.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Sl. No.||Category||Height (Barefoot) (in cm.) Male||Height (Barefoot) (in cm.) Female||Weight (in kg.) Male||Weight (in kg.) Female||Chest (in cm) Male||Chest (in cm) Female|
|1.||Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)||167 cm.||160 cm.||56 kg. (Minimum)||48 kg. (Minimum)||78 cms. (without expansion) 83 cms. (with expansion – 5 cms.)||NA|
|2.||Candidates of Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||160 cm.||155 cm.||52 kg. (Minimum)||45 kg. (Minimum)||76 cms. (without expansion) 81 cms. (with expansion – 5 cms.)||NA|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|1.||Male candidates||800 meter run within 3 minutes|
|2.||Female candidate||400 meter run within 2 minutes|
Note: PMT & PET are qualifying in nature.
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Final Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Paper – I :- English (Full Marks – 50) of 1 (one) hour duration.
This may include
- Essay/Report Writing/Precis Writing/Grammar (35 marks)
- Language Test of 15 marks in which Translation Sheet will be provided to translate a passage from English to Bengali/Nepali as the case may be to test the ability of candidate to write in Bengali/Nepali language.
- Paper – II :- Physics and Computer Software, Hardware and Networking (Full Marks – 150) of 2 (two) hours duration.
- Physics (Full Marks – 100)
- Computer Software, Hardware and Networking (Full Marks – 50).
The Written Examination for these 2 (two) papers of the Final Competitive Examination shall be held on the same day at selected centres to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in all or any of the 2 (two) papers and also in the aggregate of the 2 (two) papers in the Final Competitive Examination.
A limited number of candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria for the post will be selected for a personality test on the basis of merit, based on the result of the Final Competitive Examination. The final merit list of the provisionally selected candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Final Competitive Examination and the marks obtained in the Personality Test.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https://sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for WB Police Wireless Supervisor Syllabus :
|Recruitment Details||Detailed WB Police Wireless Supervisor Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.