TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 for 2900 Posts of Field Assistant TANGEDCO Field Assistant Job Vacancy 2021 TANGEDCO Apply Online Link TANGEDCO Advt No. 05/2021 Age Limit, Number of posts, Fee, Selection Process 2021 Tamil Nadu NGEDCO Field Assistant Download Notification In Pdf
TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
Advt No. 05/2020
Latest Update Dated 15.02.2021: TANGEDCO Has Started the Online Application for 2900 Posts of Field Assistant (Trainee). Candidates Can Check More Details from Below…….
Direct Recruitment of Applications are invited only through ONLINE MODE upto 16.03.2021 for Direct Recruitment to the following post. Candidates Can Check Age Limit, Exam Date, Syllabus, Fee, Education Qualification And More From Below…………..
Field Assistant (Trainee) – 2900 Posts
Age Limit :
|Minimum Age (should
|SC, SC(A), ST and Destitute
widows of all castes
|18 years||35 Years|
|MBC/DC, BCO,BCM||18 years||32 Years|
|‘Others’ [i.e Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM).||18 years||30 years|
Pay Scale :
Level 2 of workmen pay matrix (i.e., Rs. 18,800 – 59,900)
Education Qualification :
ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme
Knowledge in Tamil:- Candidates should possess an adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil, on the date of this notification as per (Per.) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.42 (Secretariat Branch) Dated 28.11.2019.
Application Fee :
- Examination Fees (OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC) – Rs. 1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only)
- Examination Fees (SC, SCA, ST) – Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only)
- Examination Fees Destitute widow and Differently abled persons – Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only)
How to Pay Fee :
- The candidates can make payments through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
- For mode of payment through challan, the candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank.
- Click “Download Challan” option. System will generate the payment challan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or Canara bank or Indian Overseas Bank as the case may be, to make the payment.
- Collect the Candidate and TANGEDCO copy of the fee payment challan from the bank branch. Please check that Bank
reference No, TANGEDCO acknowledgement number, Bank Branch code, and Deposit Date have been noted in the challan and is properly signed by the branch authorities. TANGEDCO copy need not be uploaded or submitted to TANGEDCO, but
to be kept safe and to be produced when required.
How to Apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tangedco.gov.in. Candidates Should Apply
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link.
- Follow the procedure given in the Guidelines to the candidates for applying in Online.
- Applying through online have the following major procedures
- One Time User Registration.
- Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of scanned copy of documents.
- Apply for the relevant post that the candidate wishes to apply.
- Download of Bank Challan for paying Examination fees.
- Download of Application form.
- After the candidate completes the One Time Registration, an USER ID with Password will be generated. The User ID & Password has to be kept confidential and do not disclose it to anyone.
- This USER ID can be used for log on into the application portal for applying for various posts if the candidates are eligible for that post after updating the relevant profile information.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression. If the candidate is coming under differently abled category and unable to take left hand thumb impression, then the candidate can take Right hand thumb impression. An online application uploaded without photograph, signature, and thumb impression will be rejected.
Selection Process :
- Certificate verification and Physical test
- Online Written Exam
For any queries kindly contact through Landline No.044-28522256, Mobile No.9445857200 or through e-mail id sporecr[email protected] on all working days between 10.30 a.m. and 05.00 p.m.
Important Dates for TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment:
|Last date for submission of
applications and for uploading the documents
|Last date for payment of Fee
through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/Indian Overseas Bank
|Exam Date||Will be notified later in the website
Important Link Area for TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment:-
|Detailed Notification pdf|
|Apply Online||Available NOW|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus|
Candidates can leave their comments in the below comment box for any Query & Doubt. Our Panel will try to solve that. Keep Updating Yourself.