NLC India Jobs 2021 OUT – Interview For MBBS Candidates | Download Neyveli Lignite Corporation Official Notification PDF and Apply Online. NLC India Limited, a ‘Navratna’ Public sector Enterprise is looking for Doctors. The posts are Physician, Anaesthetist, Emergency Care Physician and General Duty Medial Officer. Total numbers of vacancies are 34. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification then proceed to apply online for NLC Recruitment 2021.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Opening of Online registration of application Date and Time is 11.05.2021 at 12.00 PM and Closing date of Online registration of Application Date and Time is 17.05.2021 at 05.30 PM. Application received after the last date will not be considered. Other mode of application will not be entertained. Tentative Date of Personal Interview is 18.05.2021 & 19.05.2021.
NLC India Limited Careers 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Physician, Anaesthetist, Emergency Care Physician and General Duty Medial Officer|
|Number of Post||34|
|Last date to apply||17.05.2021|
NLC India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Physician – 04 Posts
Anaesthetist – 04 Posts
Emergency Care Physician – 04 Posts
General Duty Medial Officer – 22 Posts
NLC India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate age limit for all the above posts are maximum 58 years is mandatory as on the crucial date is Mandatory to apply for NLC India Vacancy 2021. If failed then candidate will be rejected directly.
The Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 Years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (13 years for PwBD-OBC&15 years for PwBD-SC/ST). Reservation for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India guidelines. However, in all the cases of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01/05/2021
Education Qualification and Required Experience
For Physician Post: Candidate should have MBBS & MD / DNB in General Medicine from a recognized university / Institution OR MBBS & PG Diploma with Minimum 04 Years’ Post qualification experience in Government / Private Hospitals.
For Anesthetist Post: Candidate should have MBBS & MD in Anaesthesiology from a recognized university / Institution OR MBBS & Diploma Anaesthesiology with Minimum 04 Years’ Post qualification experience in Government / Private Hospitals.
For Emergency Care Physician Post: Candidate should haveMBBS & PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine OR MBBS & Fellowship in Emergency Medicine OR MBBS & Fellowship in Accident and Emergency Medicine.
For General Duty Medial Officer Post: Minimum qualification of MBBS with completion of CRRI.
NLC India Jobs 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for General Duty Medical Officer is Rs. 60,000/- per month and for all the other posts salary is Rs. 90,000/- per month from the respective board.
- Provident Fund as per the provisions of applicable acts / rules.
- Medical facilities as per applicable NLCIL Medical rules.
- Accommodation of eligible quarters on request, subject to availability.
- House Rent Allowance shall be payable in case they are not provided with accommodation.
NLC India Selection Process 2021
Candidates are shortlisted based on Interview. Candidates will be evaluated through Personal Interview on 20 marks scale. The minimum qualifying marks in Personal Interview will be 50% (10 out of 20 marks) for UR/EWS Candidates and 40% (08 out of 20 marks) for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates.
The final selection of candidates will be in the order of merit based on the marks scored by the candidates in Personal Interview, subject to scoring the minimum percentage of marks prescribed.
Interview Details: Interview for NLC India Limited will be conducted on 18.05.2021 and 19.05.2021 at the given address.
GH / COVID-19 Care Centres,
NLC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
Candidates should produce originals and self-attested copies of following documents / certificates at the time of joining for verification, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Recent passport size Colour photograph, taken after 01/02/2021
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet)
- AADHAR Card
- Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (either Provisional or Degree Certificate / Diploma /P.G. Degree Certificate(s)]
- Registration Certificate with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL / EWS categories)
- Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates
- Proof for Ex-servicemen viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc.
How to Apply for NLC India Limited Jobs 2021?
- Go to the official site of NLC India Limited website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the page.
- Fill the application form and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
Closing date of Online registration of Application Date and Time is 17.05.2021 at 05.30 PM. Application received after the last date will not be considered for NLC India Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 34 vacancies offered for NLC Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.