Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2021 Download Syllabus PDF for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik for 01/2022 Check ICG Yantrik Exam Pattern 2021 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Selection Process 2021 ICG Yantrik Minimum Qualifying Marks 2021 How to Prepare for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2021
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2021
About Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment:
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Yantrik. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 40. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 02 July 2021 (1000 hrs) and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 16 July 2021 (1800 hrs). Check the other details from below.
|Name Of Department||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||40|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.|
|Starting Date of Online application||02 July 2021 (1000 hrs)|
|Last Date Of Submit Online application||16 July 2021 (1800 hrs)|
About Exam :
|Stage -I||Mid/End Sep 2021|
|Stage –II||Mid/ End Oct 2021|
|Stage -III||Early Feb 2022|
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Fitness in the Medical Examination
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 50.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 50.
- Each Question will be of 1 mark.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 30 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
Note: Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 2-3 days.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify in the written test. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig i.e. Sport Shoe, T Shirt, Trouser etc. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below is compulsory. The PFT will include following:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push ups.
Exam Syllabus :
Quantitative aptitude : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
Mathematics : Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ration and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Mensuration.
General Science : Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
General English : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General awareness : Current events, History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Indian Constitution, Environmental Studies, Health and hygiene, Basics of Hindi Language,Hindi Grammar, Child welfare, Women welfare, Social welfare, Disaster Management, Sports, Literature, Science.
Reasoning : Focus on Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
List of Documents :
Candidates are required to appear at the venue with the following original documents. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification.
- Three copies of pre-filled e-admit card.
- Two copies of application form.
- Original mark sheet and passing certificates of 10th class.
- Original mark sheet of all semesters and certificate of diploma.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter ID-card, aadhar card, school/ college ID-card or any other photo identity proof.
- Original caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/ SDM/ DM.
- Original caste (if applicable)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- Photo copies of all required documents self-attested such as 10th class pass certificate and mark sheet, diploma certificate and mark sheets of all semester, caste certificate wherever required and sports certificate etc.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Ten recent colour passport size identical photographs with blue background.
- The date of issue of all documents has to be Updated.
- Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination.
Medical Standards :
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Fitness Level
- Visual Standards
- Final Enrolment Medical Examination
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https;//sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus :
|Admit Card||Indian Coast Guard YantrikAdmit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Fitness in the Medical Examination
Exam Will be Objective Type.
No of Question & Marks is not Provided by the Official Department.
The question paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning, aptitude & English.
Detailed Exam Syllabus is mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
There will be no negative marking.
Passing marks will be 30 (UR/EWS/ OBC category) 27 (for SC/ST category).
Each Question will be of 1 mark.