Indian Army Rally West Bengal 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 in West Bengal Recruitment Rally for WB Various Districts Wise 2021 Check Bharti Sena Rally Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 for West Bengal State Indian Army West Bengal Recruitment Rally 2021 Bharti Sena Rally District Wise WB
Indian Army Rally West Bengal 2021
Latest Updated On 20.02.2021:- Indian Army Has Released The Fresh Recruitment Rally Notification Of ARO – BARRACKPORE, SILIGURI & Kolkata (WB) For Sepoy Pharma Category… Candidates Can Check More Details Below…
About Indian Army:-
The Indian Army Is The World’s 2nd Largest Army In The World. The Indian Army Provides Many Entry Schemes To Join The Indian Army Such As 10+2, 10+2+3 And Etc. It Conducts Humanitarian Rescue Operations During Natural Calamities And Other Disturbances, Like Operation Surya Hope, And Can Also Be Requisitioned By The Government To Cope With Internal Threats. It Is A Major Component Of National Power Alongside The Indian Navy And The Indian Air Force.
- Sepoy Pharma
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
Indian Army Going To Conduct The Recruitment Rally For The West Bengal In Various Districts. All The Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply For The Indian Army Recruitment Rally. All The Candidate Who Belongs To These Districts Can Apply For The Above Vacant Posts. The Details About The Recruitment Rally Dates, Venue And Other Information Below.
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification PDF|
|At Gopalpur, Odisha Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through Admit Card||Kolkata, Howrah, Purba Medinipur, Paschim Medinipur, South 24 Parganas & Jhargram||02 February 2021 To 18 March 2021||04 April 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]
|At Gopalpur, Odisha Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through Admit Card||Murshidabad, Nadia, Birbhum, Paschim Bardhman and Purba Bardhman||02 February 2021 To 18 March 2021||04 April 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
|At Gopalpur, Odisha Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through Admit Card||Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Alipurdaur, Malda, Kalimpong, Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur and Cooch Behar||02 February 2021 To 18 March 2021||04 April 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
|At Gopalpur, Odisha Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through Admit Card||(24 Pargnas (North), Hooghly, Bankura and Purulia||02 February 2021 To 18 March 2021||04 April 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25||01 Oct 1995
30 Sep 2001
|10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammuition Examiner)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject|
1.) Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by State board, ICSE, AICTE,
CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
2.) Weight criteria will be as per Appendix A of this notification.
3.) For minimum education qualification all subjects including additional subjects will be considered
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 169 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight, But Candidates Who Want To Apply For The Post Of Soldier Tradesman10Th pass/ Soldier Tradesman 8Th Pass, Must Be Of 48 KG Of Weight.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion), But Candidates Who Want To Apply For The Post Of Soldier Tradesman10Th pass/ Soldier Tradesman 8Th Pass, Must have The Chest Of 76 CM (+ 5 CM Expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||77||48|
|Tribals (ST) of Authorised Tribes Areas||162||77||48|
|Hill Tribals (HT) – For Soldier General duty||160||77||48|
|Hill Tribals (HT) – For Soldier Tech / Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary||157||77||48|
Note:- Hill Tribe status is Applicable to Candidates of Kurseong Sub Division and Kalimpong District.
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test:-
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull-ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||Sepoy Pharma needs to qualify in Physical Fitness Test
For the following cats candidate only need to qualify in PFT:- (a) Soldier Technical (b) Soldier Technical / Aviation Ammunition Examiner) (c) Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary. (d) Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
|10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
1). As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
2). Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit certificate from concerned specialist / specialists at Military Hospital/ Command Hospital/ Base Hospital.
All Candidates Who Are Desirous Of Getting Enrolled In The Indian Army As JCO/ OR Are Required To Apply Online At www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After Registration Candidates Shall Follow Instructions As Given Out And Apply For The Selected Trade For Which They Are Eligible.
Indian Army Rally Admit Card:-
All The Eligible Candidates Should Download The Admit Card To Appear In Recruitment Rally. Admit Card Will Be Available Either On The Official Website Of Indian Army Or Candidate’s Registered Email Id. Candidates Should Stay Connected With The Official Department To Get Latest Updates About Admit Card/ Call Letter.
Note : Indian Army Recruitment Admit Cards for the West Bengal Rally will be sent to candidates through registered e-mail between 20 March 2021 to 25 March 2021.
About Indian Army Rally Result:-
Result Rally Will Be Declared Just After The Rally. Result Of Written Examination Will Be Declared On The Official Website Www.Joinindianarmy.Nic.In. No Separate Letter Will Be Sent To The Candidate. It Is Responsibility Of Candidate To Check The Result And Report To Recruiting Office (Headquarters) For Documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site:
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet Issued By The Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate With Photograph Issued By The Authorised Signatory Of The State Government/ Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate With Photograph To Be Signed By Village Sarpanch Except In The Case Of SIKH (Mazbi And Ramdasia), Gujjar And Gorkha Candidates Wherein It Is Reqd To Be Signed By The Authorised Signatory Of The State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates Belonging To Dogra Community To Produce Certificate With Photograph Issued By Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate Issued By The Authorised Signatory Of The State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate Issued By The Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By The Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police Issued Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch / District Administration Issued Within Last Six Months (If Candidate Is Below 21 Years Of Age).
- Relationship Certificate Issued By Concerned Records Office (Applicable For Only The Son Of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows And Ex-Servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In Case Of NCC Certificate Holders Relevant Certificates And Certificate For Participation In Republic Day Parade To Be Produced For Dispensation.
- Sports Certificate To Be Produced If Represented In The Following
- Represented India At International Level.
- Represented State At National Level.
- Represented District At National Level.
- Represented University Team Or Regional Team At District Level.
- Candidates Having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ Issued By The DOEACC Society.
- Latest Passport Size Photographs. Both The Ears Of The Candidates Must Be Visible And SIKH (Mazbi And Ramdasia) Candidates Must Have Photograph In Turban And Without Turban.
- Kandi Area Certificate For Applicable Candidates To Be Issued By Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhaar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Documents Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Along With One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested Photocopy / Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
Please Beware Of Touts(Dalal). Candidates Don’t Need To Pay Any Charge For Joining The Indian Army. Indian Army Has Its Own Rules And Regulation For Recruiting. So Beware Of Them And Don’t Give Any Fee For Joining. Therefore When You Come For Recruitment, Have Self-Belief. Anyone Who Offering Guarantee For Selection In Indian Army Must Be Reported To The Police And Or The Rally Officials Immediately.
-: For further Contact Details :-
(a) Telephone No – 03482-274132
(b) Mobile No – 09434584102
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Indian Army Rally Admit Card||Army Rally Admit Card|
Candidates Can Share Their Suggestions, Doubts, And Queries In The Comment Box Given Below. Our Experts Will Try To Reach You As Soon As Possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally West Bengal will Conduct the Rally from 04 April 2021 at Gopalpur, Odisha for various Districts. Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through admit card, Candidates stay Connected with us for all the latest Official Updates…
Sepoy Pharma – Recruitment Rally Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 02 February 2021 to 18 March 2021 on their Official Website. Candidates can Check Detailed Notification through the given link Below…
Indian army Recruitment Rally (WB) Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through admit card. Stay connected with us for all latest Updates.
The Candidates Age Should Be 17 ½ – 23. and For Sepoy Pharma is 19-25.
The Admit Card Will Be Sent 15 Days Prior To The Rally Date.
Candidates can Visit on this Link to Apply online For Indian Army Raly Bharti 2021 : Apply Here
This Rally Will Be held in (24 Pargnas (North), Hooghly, Bankura and Purulia), (Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Alipurdaur, Malda, Kalimpong, Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur and Cooch Behar Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Alipurduar, Malda, Kalimpong, Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur, and Cooch Behar District of West Bengal.